Party in Alexandretta!

Click here for all the archived posts
Sara The Phoenix

Re: Re:Party

Post by Sara The Phoenix »

Hehe. If that was all it took to be banned, I wouldn't be here! Right Mr. Monkey? *talking to banana*

Kiaser David northworthy

Post by Kiaser David northworthy »

what i do? I am the Kiaser!

Zirandorethy

Post by Zirandorethy »

*steals banana, replaces it with a potato* ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Sara The Phoenix

Post by Sara The Phoenix »

*hugs potato* Alright! Now I can be Irish!

Zirandorethy

Post by Zirandorethy »

Hurah! We can dance jig's into the night ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Gryphon Avacado

Post by Gryphon Avacado »

Sara is allready annexed... hehehehahahahahahaahahahahaha*annexes lemmings, monkeys, and Seagulls**they start moshing in harmony**is that even possible?*

Zirandorethy

Post by Zirandorethy »

She can be Irish and annexed! *sure why not, we have seven gods dedicated to it in treesia**moshes in harmony* ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Moshing? or Harmony? Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorethy

Post by Zirandorethy »

seven to moshinganother fifty nine to harmony ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Okey dokey.... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Hey! Who's up for a rousing game of Monopoly? (Whatever version of it people are willing to play) Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Monopoly? Sure why not - can I get Boardwalk automatically?

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

You want to play monopoly...in the middle of a party, that has a MOSH PIT going in the middle of it?Brave fools... *shakes head*

Alexandra Decens

Yes... i do want to play monopoly...but not in the mosh pit...what fool would want to do that?! I am not crazy... I'm just a little weird....and there is nothing wrong with that....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Don't crazy and weird go hand in hand?We can play ... virtual monopoly!! Its lots of fun, I played it at a mall ...

Alexandra Decens

Virtual Monopoly?! Blastphamous! Why play virtual monopoly and only get to yell at a computer screen when we could play real monopoly and yell at each other (not really)...hee heeCrazy and wierd do NOT go hand in hand.....sure you can be both....but they can be separate in their own rights....so there....*gives the sigh of making-my-point (whatever it may be)* Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

No Virtual Monpoly as in virtual reality monopoly. Its tons of fun - you get to walk around the board and junk. It was Star Wars Monopoly - even funner

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

mmm...if you had loads of money....you could play real monopoly...you and a few mates go around london (or whichever city you borad has) and buy stuff! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Yes ... if I had loads of money *dreams*Well I am of aristocratic Indian lineage - but does me no good in the US

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Quote:Crazy and wierd do NOT go hand in hand.....sure you can be both....but they can be separate in their own rights....so there....I'M BOTH! WHEEEE! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Alexandra Decens

OOOOOH....Virtual REALITY Monopoly...i get it now....that actually does sound like fun.....Erik...yes..yes you are... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

It does indeed sound like fun... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

they have a giant Monopoly board at the park outside the Childrens' Discovery Museum on San Carlos. The Dice are two feet cubed. Unfortunatetly, they are too heavy to actually roll... and there are no cards... so it's basically bring your own supplies... but that would be really cool to actually play on... and boring at the same time... we'd have to have something to do while we wait for other people's turns...we should do that at some Shireroth Reunion... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Shireroth Monopoly!I BUY KILDARE! and put a hotel on it! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Not quite that evil, so I buy Goldshire, with 4 houses. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*sniffles*My home....gone... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

So you want to play that way, eh, Erik?I buy Brookshire and put a Military base with STA silos on it. Thus anyone who even passes by will have to pay whatever I want to charge them... or... B0O0O0O0O0/\/\/\/\/\/\!!!!!!!!111onewon Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

No worries, Jadie. Your home before the buy, you stay free! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Fine.... I... errr.. Buy Elwynn! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Buys Yacanexes community chest. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Return to “Archives - Click Here”