Party in Alexandretta!

Click here for all the archived posts
Eriana Moon

Re: Re:Party

Post by Eriana Moon »

Can I be the monny bag game pice??????*Shifts in to the game pice* YAY!!

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I get to be the Fax gamepiece! Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I CLAIM THE CROWN!!YAY for me! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

So possessive aren't we? Well in good tradition I buy the last Duchy, Lothlaria, and build two five-start hotels. In response of Brookshire being turned into a military silo base I hereby launch my Kiwi-ninja-fighter army at Kildare.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

I buy the rest of Shireioth and set up all the necessary bases, etc..... so there..... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Alexandra Decens

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

I take the Stone piece, and promptly land in jail for killing a kaiser. However, I have a get out of jail free with a knighthood card, so I'm doing good. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Can I pass Go yet and collect my 200€? Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*shakes finger at Erik*No erb for you*giggles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I want €rb!!!!!!!!! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

No...none for you. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*grabs the Sword of Vengance piece*I SHALL REVENGE! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

Hey gimmee my sword back!!*pulls out drow sword piece**war-like cry*IT IS MINE!!!!!*runs after erik* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

How dare you insult Milady! *Draws Great Sword of Babak**Runs after Erik and letting out of the blood-curling Babkhan scream*

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*Runs out into the sunlight.. Drow Sword turns to dust....*Rakesh.. you would assult your Duke? Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot death yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

*glares at Erik**picks up a boulder and throws it at Erik's head* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Alexandra Decens

Hey!!!....thats my lover you are trying to harm...... i may have something to say against that...... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

AH Conflicting loyalties? Kaiseress or Kaiser? Duke or Duchess?*Gives up*

Kaiseress Jadie

And we both employ you....I feel so sorry for you Rakkie... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Not anymore!I GOT THE SWORD! LEGIT! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*sniffles*I'm gonna miss that sword.... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I want the, "piece that always lands on the right spot and you can never win against it" Piece

Jadie of Goldshire

Oh that's just cheating Greg...and you know it Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

It's a fun Sword... Good for lopping off heads... But these days I'm having fun with a Longbow..*notches an arrow and shoots a nearby rope that's holding something heavy in place from the ceiling...* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

*looks up and realizes a heavy object is about to fall on my head, and quickly jumps out of the way*...Hey!!!..*tackles Erik and tickles him till he cant take anymore, then kisses his head* so....there.....

Jadie of Goldshire

*sniffles*Aww.....they are so cute..... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

*jumps JD**kisses her cheek**runs away**jumps Alex.......* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Aww..thanks Erik....*runs off all giddy* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Heehee.....

Jadie of Goldshire

What??I'm giddy...do you have a problem with that? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “Archives - Click Here”