Hi Ho

Click here for all the archived posts
Alexandra Decens

Hi Ho

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Right.... i now live in a barony that has my name....sort of....And, wheee... i have no position of nobility either...aren't i lucky.....(yay for sarcasm!).....

Rakesh86

Re: Hi Ho

Post by Rakesh86 »

Wow, Erik finally established my Barony in honor of you, Alexandra - you should be honored just as I am. Well I am not sure how this Baronial thing works - but welcome my only citizen

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

You basicly have free reign within this Barony. You can do whatever you want unless I say you can't.. or there is a Imperial law against it... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

erik... why did you create a new forum for this barony? I had already cleared one out for it and I told you it was down by the archives... now we have an extraeneous forum...and do you want the forum colours sync'ed? for some reason they are all black and ugly and stuff... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I didn't know/see the other one was there.. and yes... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Phoenix the Risen

it is at the very top of the archive section labeled as "the soon to be barony of Alexandretta" Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Wheeeeeeee........

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Was there. Now, with this forum being up, 'tis gone. I don't see the problem. (Well, actually, I do, but that's neither here nor there). Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Phoenix the Risen

so you know, I designed my Kildari Recycling bill as I thought Fora should be treated (though my main focus was on the clutter in the Kaiser's court). EzBoard is pretty stupid and doesn't Recycle its old fora. so if we delete a forum... that number is GONE. FOREVER. Meaning there can never be another fshirerothfrm42. That's why I kept the forum to be recycled... and then *poof* you kill it. I hope you realize that although you have admin, you have no legal power to use it on the fora without request... and now we are down one forum, which means the next time we need a new one we will be getting closer and closer to the triple digits... which means more complicated urls... and not that it really matters in the big picture... but still... you didn't need to do that... it was not cluttering. I purposely made it a) invisible, so it didn't get in anyone's way, and b) at the archive section at the bottom of the page, so it didn't get in anyone's way. Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*wistles a random ditty...*Right.. gentlemen.. take it somewhere else... It's.. time for... a... PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Phoenix the Risen

*drags the congo line from Poet's 500th post through**drags the congo line back* Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

CONGO!!!!! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Congo!! *kills and eats a Shirerothian*Is there a law against murder in this country? Hail Baron Rakesh! A prince wishing to keep his state is very often forced t

Phoenix the Risen

2) Nope3) Perfectly legal.4) *kills self*......1) *Is reborn from own ashes*... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Murder is legal! Woopa! *looks suspiciously at Ardashir*This whole reborn from your ashes thing is soo fuhreaky!

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

No Killing nobles.. I won't allow that... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Return to “Archives - Click Here”