Citizenship Application.. well, sort of..

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Artz

Citizenship Application.. well, sort of..

Post by Artz »

Hey.. my names Rebecca. I'd like to send in an application for citizenship.. but can't! (too many citizenships atm..) But, I was chatting to *forgets who..*.. (either, Corey, Prodgity Almighty or Benkern lol).. and they said I might be able to hang around as a denizen? So.. sort of asking if thats alright before I just start posting ;)
Also, if it can be accepted as denizen, what rights do they have, aka what can/can't I do? =]

I know it can't be accepted, but I will fill in the form anyhow.. gives you a few details..

Name: Rebecca
Location Macronationally: UK
Email: Artzcreator1@hotmail.com
Other Micronational Citizenships: Vanderveer, Ocia, Amokolia, Germainia (probably still have one at NB, but not active there.. should delete the account really..).

Optional

AIM screen name: Artz/Artzcreator
Interests: Loads =P
Birthday: 16/09/92
How you heard about Shireroth: Who hasn't heard of Shireroth! But, most recently through Benkern, Prodgity Almighty, Corey and Jess
Previous micronational experience: Mainly MoFA or MoC jobs, I was Princess Regent of Vanderveer at one point.

Thanks.

<edit = date change>
Last edited by Artz on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonas

Re: Citizenship Application.. well, sort of..

Post by Jonas »

Prodgity Almighty
Prodigy's name is written wrong! :evil
16/09/08
You aren't very old, are you? :p

Welcome in Shireroth! Even if you don't become a real citizen you are more than welcome to talk with us about... errr... :fish ... everything!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Oroigawa Koreyasu

Post by Oroigawa Koreyasu »

Denizens, if I'm not mistaken, just can't hold noble titles or government positions.

Good to see you came by, Rebecca! Welcome to Shireroth!
You aren't very old, are you? :p
Well, considering that date hasn't come yet, it would make her really really old. :p

Surely you were born in 92, Rebecca...
But, I was chatting to *forgets who..*.. (either, Corey, Prodgity Almighty or Benkern lol).. and they said I might be able to hang around as a denizen?
I've mentioned it several times to you, so I'd assume that would probably be me :p
Oroigawa Koreyasu
Count of McCallavre, Straylight
Count of Lesser Attera, Kildare
Count of Asantelian, Brookshire

Chairman, Senate of the Lakes, Hurmu

Artz

Post by Artz »

*edits*.. don't know what came ove me there.. think I started with my birthday, got distracted and when I came back thought I was writing the actual date.. =S

I've mentioned it several times to you, so I'd assume that would probably be me

Probably would have been =P, or perhaps all three.. who knows.
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Btw.. where do you get the cool avatars everyone seems to have? :p

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Oh no, not more Gaia avatars :(
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

:demon
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Artz

Post by Artz »

Ari Rahikkala wrote:Oh no, not more Gaia avatars :(
Aww, I know.. but they look so cool :p

Prodigy Almighty

Post by Prodigy Almighty »

Diggin' the tiny puppy in the corner there :p

Heya, Artz, good ta see ya, how ya been, how's ya family, so on so forth, etc. etc... :rolleyes :D

Glad you're here! :yay:
Boris Ivanovich Serov ronToketi VI
Executor of Chelkran Kesh
King of Kagan conToketi
Baron of Absentia, Yardistan

Jess

Post by Jess »

Have you made me my supper yet? :fish

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Welcome to Shireroth, Rebecca. You're right that I can't approve your application for citizenship at the moment, but we have had denizens wandering around and living here and there throughout Shireroth since the early days of this country. You are very welcome to look around, read the Wikli, try our food, our local attractions, meet and greet the citizens, and post wherever you'd like except for the Landsraad (and any threads that might be secure, such as military planning). I hope you enjoy it here, and I'm glad to see you already have friends to help you feel at home here.

If and when you decide to apply for citizenship, without extra current citizenships, I would love to approve your application.

Again, welcome!! :party

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Also, if it can be accepted as denizen, what rights do they have, aka what can/can't I do? =]
Rights as a denizen. None. To be fair.. you have non as a citizen either. The real difference is, as a Cit you can hold a government job.

Artz

Post by Artz »

Diggin' the tiny puppy in the corner there

Heya, Artz, good ta see ya, how ya been, how's ya family, so on so forth, etc. etc...

Glad you're here!
Diggin' the tiny puppy in the corner there :p

Heya, Artz, good ta see ya, how ya been, how's ya family, so on so forth, etc. etc... :rolleyes :D

Glad you're here! :yay:

Haha, I know.. you've got to just love the puppy :D I was going for the fireyness of the dragon, but the sweetness of the puppy all in one picture ;)
Thanks for your welcome!

Have you made me my supper yet?

I'll ignore that.. don't push your luck Jess ;) lol :demon

Welcome to Shireroth, Rebecca. You're right that I can't approve your application for citizenship at the moment, but we have had denizens wandering around and living here and there throughout Shireroth since the early days of this country. You are very welcome to look around, read the Wikli, try our food, our local attractions, meet and greet the citizens, and post wherever you'd like except for the Landsraad (and any threads that might be secure, such as military planning). I hope you enjoy it here, and I'm glad to see you already have friends to help you feel at home here.

If and when you decide to apply for citizenship, without extra current citizenships, I would love to approve your application.

Again, welcome!!

Again, welcome!! :party

Thank you very much for your welcome, mam. Everyones very welcoming and its nice to meet and greet new people now and again! I think I will like it here.. but sort of been restricting myself to this one topic before I can get the guts to go out onto the other boards haha. Tis one giant leap..

I shall indeed see what I can do to limit my citizenships down, and then hopefully I can (at some point) request citizenship properly. :yay:

Rights as a denizen. None. To be fair.. you have non as a citizen either. The real difference is, as a Cit you can hold a government job.

Of course, its understandable.. I just thought I'd ask, so I didn't go out and do something I wasn't supposed to/didn't have the rights to without citizenship. :p

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Shireroth is a feudal country, with the Kaiser as absolute ruler. Therefore, any privileges we have devolve from his benificence and from the Lawbook and book of Imperial Decrees. (At least, that's the way it's played here... :D ) You can actually get away with a lot until you are told directly that you can't.

I started out afraid to post as well. I was lurking while my daughter was a new citizen here, and she told her suspicious mother to read the forum to see if she really had anything to worry about. I found it fun and worthwhile, but I asked her to post a response for me. She refused and told me to do it myself, then everyone badgered me to join, so here I am. Your time here can be as rich and fulfilling as you help make it. Enjoy!! :thumbsup

Artz

Post by Artz »

=] Yeah, I think tis similar with all forums.. you sign up and are terrified to post for the first couple of days. I guess its something to do with the fact communities can be pretty close.. and its having everyone get used to you :p. I'm quite lucky as I know a few people here from outside this forum. Its even harder when you don't know anyone.

Haha, sounds like my mum tbh. But, most people round here (when I tell them how good micronations is) don't listen and won't even try it.. which is a shame really. Tis good fun, just hard to explain. lol

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I think most parents have heard enough internet horror stories that whenever their kids are involved in something they don't know about or understand, they will examine it for dangers before giving their blessing or permission.

Artz

Post by Artz »

True, I think they would.. but the media have elaborated things a lot. Ok, so you shouldn't give details out.. but what kid (with any sense and after a certain age) is going to tell someone their adress, phone number or any pin - pointing details out on the net?

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Artz--

All very good points. Remember, though, this was my first computer usage that didn't involve word processing. Many young people show their parents how to use computers, rather than the other way around. It is no wonder that the competent computer user and programmer retains an air of invinciblity as the problem solver

Anyway, it's good to have you here in Shireroth. Post wherever you have an opinion that needs to be heard.

Artz

Post by Artz »

Ahh, true..I guess it will always be like that with al the new technoogy coming out at the rate it is.

And, thankyou.. I'll try.. I'm slowly creeping my way around the boards :p

Jess

Post by Jess »

And as Counts arent mentioned anywhere in Law...you could possibly be a count...

Oroigawa Koreyasu

Actually, that's an interesting concept...

Rebecca, do you want to come to Straylight? :document
Oroigawa Koreyasu

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

As intriguing as this idea is, I'm not sure it would pass the Arbiter's ruling.

Artz

Post by Artz »

Jess wrote:And as Counts arent mentioned anywhere in Law...you could possibly be a count...

hmm.. possibly.. might as well give it a shot once I get posting more often. Shan't look for anything, just yet. Best to get to know people and attribute to the posting for a while :)

Actually, that's an interesting concept...

Rebecca, do you want to come to Straylight?

Ooh.. whats there? =] Convince me ;) lol

Bayen

Post by Bayen »

We have Ari! :smashy
Bayen ronToketi
Count of Backbone Site

Oroigawa Koreyasu

We have me. Image
Oroigawa Koreyasu

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Oroigawa Koreyasu wrote:We have me. Image
I like that smiley. :yay:

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Pass the MiniInt bill and you'll be able to buy it to have it added to the smilies list :)
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Artz

Post by Artz »

Oroigawa Koreyasu wrote:We have me. Image

=o.. well, if I wasn't convinced then, I am now.. haha ;)

That smileys awesome! Image

I shall have a look round!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Ari Rahikkala wrote:Pass the MiniInt bill and you'll be able to buy it to have it added to the smilies list :)
You gave me such a good argument that I did it. :)

Chrimigules

Post by Chrimigules »

I always wondered how Hypatia's Mom ended up in here...

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

Welcome here Artz! I hope you'll like Shireroth as much as the rest of us do, which is a lot. Watch out for the :moose , keep :mal happy and don't piss off the :kaiser . Oh, and the Judex (that is, the courts) always appreciates when people obey the :document . :yay:
LB II, E, 1 wrote:In order to hold official positions or titles within a subdivision an individual must be a citizen of Shireroth and meet all Census requirements and regulations set down by the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization.
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”