Citizen List

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Kaiser Mors V

Citizen List

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Erik Metzler (Kaiser, Duke of Brookshire, Count of Monty Crisco)
Maksym Hadjimehmetov (Modan-Loch, Brookshire)
Yvain Wintersong (Brookshire)

Jonas (Prætor, Duke of Kildare)
Hypatia's mom (Novi Dalmajia, Kildare)
Andreas Mayer (Kildare)
ck Foghorn Leghorn

Jacobus (Duke of Yardistan)
Jess (Yardistan)
Luxi (Yardistan)
Vilhelm von Benkern

Harold of Stormark (Count of Wintergleam, Duke of Froyalan)

Ari Rahikkala (Duke of Straylight)
Shyriath Bukolos (Straylight)
Liam conToketi
Prodigy Almighty

Daralect
Last edited by Kaiser Mors V on Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Kaiser Mahamantot I

Post by Kaiser Mahamantot I »

And Jonas (myself)? :(

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Set me on the list! :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

benkern

Post by benkern »

My Kaiser-

If you'll have me, I'm yours.*

*Non-homosexuality disclaimer
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

:D

Do you mean... you become citizen of Shireroth? :o
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

benkern

Post by benkern »

I want to, but His Niftiness has made no mention (I think) so far of Dual-Cit laws... I believe he wants them intact, which is fair enough. Which doesn't bode well for my immigration. :(
By His H47,
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Maybe he changes it ;)
It are hard times for Shireroth and we need citizens.

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Harald of Stormark, Count of Wintergleam (resident of Elwynn.)

benkern

Post by benkern »

Harald, welcome back to Shireroth! :)

Though I don't believe you ever officially left (could be wrong), I am sure you have been sorely missed in Shireroth. I myself am new in this community, however I know you from intermicronational dealings and am glad to see a relatively friendly face.
By His H47,

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

I won't be changing the law.. but you are an honorary citizen. And shall have the same respect and privileges as a normal citizen. But this does mean you cannot hold office. I am sad I cannot grant you full citizenship. But that law is there for a reason.. if I make one exception... slippery slope...

benkern

Post by benkern »

I understand and accept this. One day I shall ensure my number of citizenships is low enough to grant me full access to this great nation. For now I am fully content with Honorary Citizenship.
By His H47,

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

We are just glad to have you at all. Thank you for your continuous support during these hard times...

Harald of Froyalan

benkern wrote:Harald, welcome back to Shireroth! :)
Thank you very much. :)

Harald of Froyalan

benkern wrote:Though I don't believe you ever officially left (could be wrong)
That's indeed true.

Jess

Post by Jess »

Add me, ill prove that im a citizen :document ( I like that symbol)

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Jess wrote:Add me, ill prove that im a citizen :document ( I like that symbol)
:D

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

If people could also tell me what Duchy they are currently in, that would help a lot.. cause I don't know who's where currently..

benkern

Post by benkern »

Do I get a Duchy of Residence as an Honorary citizen? Or should I just live in a cardboard box in Shirekeep? :)
By His H47,

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Sure, pick a residence... (As Shireroth keep is technically a part of Brookshire, even then, you would be in Brookshire if you have that box..)

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I'm living in Kildare, my lord.

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Noted Prætor-Baron Jonas

benkern

Post by benkern »

Kaiser Mors V wrote:Sure, pick a residence... (As Shireroth keep is technically a part of Brookshire, even then, you would be in Brookshire if you have that box..)
In that case I cannot deny my inner Yardistani. Just need a darn Duke now - 'cause I'm Honorary I can't be a Noble, right? (Hah, assuming I might become a Duke even if I were a full citizen...)
By His H47,

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

benkern wrote: In that case I cannot deny my inner Yardistani. Just need a darn Duke now - 'cause I'm Honorary I can't be a Noble, right? (Hah, assuming I might become a Duke even if I were a full citizen...)
Maybe the law can be changed... and Honorary citizens can given permission... if they are loyal to Shireroth... and the Kaiser...

benkern

Post by benkern »

No - the Kaiser said the law remains so the law remains.

Plus I'm sure there'll be a worthy citizen along in no time.
By His H47,

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

I'm sure we can grant you some fun title or something, something ceremonial... sadly, you are right.. I cannot give you power...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Mors V wrote:I'm sure we can grant you some fun title or something, something ceremonial... sadly, you are right.. I cannot give you power...
You can! But you won't do that, so you don't anger the Gods. :fish

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I'm still here, and still not interested in a revival. Still there are certain things I'd like to do before... well, I can't say before what because I don't know the future :).
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jess

Post by Jess »

Is there and position minor open for a title? I'd be happy to fill in... :document (again)

Jacobus Loki

I

Post by Jacobus Loki »

unless the Kaiser needs me elsewhere.

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Yardistan is fine...

And I'm still working out what positions will still exist in a week...

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”