Emmigrating

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Sebastien Alexandre

Emmigrating

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

With the departure of Ric Lyon and Foghorn from here, and the arrival of the Dinarchial Anticans whose favorite pass times seems to be to involve the previously isolationist Shireroth in every scandal it can, and with the 'death' of Elwynn; not to mention the robbery of the Kaisership from Bill by Erik and his cronies who rotate the throne between each other every 2 months and then Erik's LOA, I am..... leaving Shireroth.

Republic of Antica, here I come.
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Lachlan Powers

Post by Lachlan Powers »

I can hear the celebrations all the way from Adelwin!
Chancellor of the Grand Commonwealth
Protector of the Republic of Aerlig

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Just to take a note, I really am not as bothered by the Kaisership anymore. I would like to become Kaiser soon, but Fax did have a point in which most of what I could do did not require Kaisership.

Elwynn's death partially comes from the fact that Ardashir and the other citizens of it are focusing on their own nations now, rather than Elwynn as they technically should be. It's clear where their loyalties were, and for that I say good riddance.
Senechal Bill Trihus of Greater Audentior
Citizen of Shireroth
Zor nukrô šempi zor fredrô

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

This saddens me. Oz, we should talk. You still use the hoot owl screenname on AIM?

Hertug Gordon II

Post by Hertug Gordon II »

I think, as I feel towards all citizens, that you should never leave your country for some issue. Its your country so try to change it don't leave.

And regarding Bill, Bill is an integral part of Shireroth and will likely be a future Kaiser, and if he is happy with the situation how could you complain in his name?

Its your country- don't leave. What you want to happen, make happen here.

BTW I think having different Kaisers evey two months has been extremly positive- constant new ideas, new influxes of activity, new progress every two months. I would not mind seeing that being permanent... but anyway I think if you do not like the current Kaiser then why not work to be the next one yourself? Leaving won't accomplish any goal.

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

fill out the correct form please.

Kaiser Letifer II

Post by Kaiser Letifer II »

wtf does my getting deathly sick have to do with you leaving? And oz... dude.. really... grow up.

Anyhoo. Come back again someday.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”