A stranger in a strange land

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

H4773r

Re: A stranger in a strange land

Post by H4773r »

after carefull contemplation and consideration i have decided to ask for citizenship NOT with shireroth but with lac glacei, but under potential situations going on as a grand duchy would dual citizenship be possible? Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Yes actually. You're allowed two other citizenships besides Shireroth, two if your a baron, one if your a duke, and none if your Kaiser. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

It is possible to...wait....I know you can have dual citizenship in shireroth, but I need to check what citizenship in Lac Glacei counts as...So...yes, join Lac Glacie....however, it maybe that citizenship in one creats it in the other....I need to check....give me a sec....

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Ok, I can confirm that Citizenship in Lac Glacie is completly seperate from Citizenship in Shireroth. And you are allowed to have both if you wish.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

w007. verily w007. Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”