Desire to Become a Citizen

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Aryeztur

Desire to Become a Citizen

Post by Aryeztur »

Greetings all,I desire to become a citizen of the glorious and powerful micronation, ShirerothThe following is my information:Name (real): Akhilesh PillalamarriName (micronational): Aryeztur Mejorkhor Age: 16.5Gender: MaleLocation: Manhasset Hills, NY, USAEmail: ArdacilMenalkar@yahoo.comOther Micronational Citizenships: Republic of Antica, Empire of Aryez Thank You.

OctaviusMe

Re:

Post by OctaviusMe »

Hi

Fax Celestis

Re: Re:

Post by Fax Celestis »

Just as a note: with that many citizenships (two, three when you get Shireroth), you're not going to be able to hold any office of power within Shireroth. Just so you know. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

I realize that, but it must be the same for Vasroixe too.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

May I request that the Ministry request some sort of clarification on Aryez's status as an Antican citizen? If he is one (and the Anticans certainly think he is) he's forbidden by Antican law to join here. The Minister may wish to see the recent SHINE report for more details.

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Which Antican Law is this?

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Indeed. We had a problem with that before (Kimmie).Aryez, this is the second time you've applied for citizenship somewhere besides Antica and not asked the proper authorities. Don't make us try you for treason again. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

I didn't know about the Law. I assumed that since I already was a dual citizen, I did not have to worry about that kindof stuff anymore. However, Foghorn, I now ask you if I can do this. In exchange I will bascially terminate my citizenship in Aryez.Shirerothians, instead of becoming a citizen of Shireroth itself, is it anyhow possible for Shireroth to just annex Aryez?

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

It's an Antican law. You can't be a multicit without consent by the speaker. So ask Antica. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson Edited by: Nick Foghorn Leghorn  at: 11/15/05 13:40

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:Shirerothians, instead of becoming a citizen of Shireroth itself, is it anyhow possible for Shireroth to just annex Aryez?You just proposed a bill in Antica to annex Aryez. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Yes I did. Antica or Shireroth, whichever one takes Aryez first. Foghorn, I'll clear it up with the Speaker.

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

However, anyhow due to legal restrictions, I will not pursue this. I withdraw my application for citizenship. Thanks anywayz.

jdsager

Post by jdsager »

Tried for treason... sounds familiar.

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me, Sager.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

JDS is infamous for personal vendettas. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Let's not dig up that hatchet Bill... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

But by joining Shireroth, he is breaking Antican law. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

vasroixe

Post by vasroixe »

You don't have to dig up the hatchet.But could you describe the hatchet for me?In regards to Aryeztur: Aryeztur is a dedicated, intelligent, and insightful micronationalist who deserves to be made into a citizen of Shireroth without bias on the part of other governments such as Antica or Lavalon; as a citizen of Shireroth myself, I hereby give my full recommendation that Aryeztur should be allowed to become a citizen. Shirerothian PatriotPrince of ByzantiaEdited by: vasroixe  at: 11/15/05 21:42

vasroixe

re:

Post by vasroixe »

True, but, paradoxically, if the nation of Aryez becomes a dominion of Antica, then Aryeztur would be entitled to a dual micronational citizenship anywhere. or at least the dinarchy was set up like that.Someone please describe the hatchet to me...

Bill3000

Re: re:

Post by Bill3000 »

It's probably better if you read Scott's "Apollo History." p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=19.topic John Sager was here in micronationalism pretty much as long and me and Scott. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

Quote:True, but, paradoxically, if the nation of Aryez becomes a dominion of Antica, then Aryeztur would be entitled to a dual micronational citizenship anywhere. or at least the dinarchy was set up like that.You see... that logic hinges upon whether Antica or Shireroth annex the nation of Aryez.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I'd propose this....:Treaty of Incorporation1.The Empire of Aryez is incorporated into Shireroth as a county.2.Aryez shall give the Kaiser administration rights over the Aryezt forums.3.All laws of Shireroth becomes applicable in Aryez and all laws of Aryez incompatible with Shirerithian law become null and void.4.The honorary title of “Emperor of Aryez” shall be given to the Kaisership. Aryeztur Mejorkhor shall receive the title “Emperor emeritus of Aryez” and he shall also be appointed Count of Aryez.5.All citizens of Aryez will become citizens of Shireroth.6.The Government of Shireroth shall inform the MCS of this Treaty and the consequences thereof.7.This treaty lasts indefinitely.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

and if I were the kaiser, I'd reject it. There's something fundamentally wrong with Aryez, and every nation that annexes it dies. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Cursed? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

jdsager

Post by jdsager »

In the past few months Aryez has: left and rejoined Lavalon multiple times, allowed RaineMarie to be its Emperor and dissolve its Constitution, declare war on Lavalon, lead a coupe to overthrow RaineMarie, request to join the Republic of Antica, request to join Shireroth, and tried to get Lavalon to make Constitutional arrangements in the future in case Aryez wanted to rejoin again.And I don't have a grudge as you suggested Aryeztur. Its just that in the past two weeks you have caused trouble, and when facing the legal ramifications you abandoned the trial you wanted. Is it not true you were tried for treason twice in two different countries?

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Foghorn, its extremely unlikly that Shireroth would die if it annexed Aryez. It's just too big and powerful to die. Sager, my actions were done in order to ensure the survival of Aryez. By joining Shireroth, I believe Aryez can finally find some peace and stability. All my warlike actions against Lavalon were merely the result of the balkanization of Lavalon. I like the annexation proposal I saw a few posts above me, but perhaps I should be granted the title of King (Tur) of Aryez; the Emperor (Ruha) of Aryez would be given to the Kaiser. Though, technically, the title of the ruler of Aryez is Emperor of Emperors (Ruhanruhar). By joining Shireroth, Aryez should end its period of strife and war, and Shireroth would rule Aryez with firm enough of a hand for problems to be caused.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

I'm sure you'd find a way. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

vasroixe

re:

Post by vasroixe »

Everything the Emperor says must be taken with a grain of salt. I used to serv as negotiater and public relations director for the Empire of Aryez during its most turbulent times. Most of my job was clean-up work. After Aryeztur would make a declaration of war or something, I would go to whoever was to be "affected" and I would simply say, "Hey, you know, Aryeztur is a monarch, and like most monarchs he's a few lightbulbs short of a cuckoo's nest." If the declaraton was against Antica, Delphi would just forget it and the problem would be averted because of what I said.You have to keep in mind that while Aryez might do all sorts of crazy things as a province of your nation, they have to be ignored. When Aryez joined Lavalon it brought with it 5 relatively active citizens. Although that number has dwindled since then (probably because Lavalon itself has been diminishing), Aryez is still a micronation with a reputation for a vibrant culture and well-written constitutions (even if the Emperor doesn't always follow the constitutions). As long as you implement a buffer zone, Aryez should be no problem. I would be willing to serve as an intermediary once again, able to discern from the Emperor's ramblings whether what he is saying is appropriate or maniacal.

jdsager

Re: Desire to Become a Citizen

Post by jdsager »

Exactly, a real positive contribution. At least we have a volunteer to end the crisis when, no doubt, one will ensue.

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Desire to Become a Citizen

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I say take Aryez just so the Kaiser can call himself Ruhanruhanruhan, Emperor of the Emperor of Emperors. Eoin deserves no less.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”