Official Immigration Form

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon Avocatio

Official Immigration Form

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Notice: The Imperial Republic of Shireroth is a micronation: a simulated nation on the internet. We are not seeking independence from any real nations (such as the United States of America) but exist to create our own community of people that can call themselves Shirerothian. Simply by joining Shireroth you are in no way expressing treason against whatever country you live in.Another notice: Please copy this entire form (my post here) and paste it in a new topic in this forum. Then fill it out. You can delete the explinations and such if you really want to. This will prevent overcluttering in this thread.Section one: Contact Information* What is your name? (an alias that you use is fine)* Do you have any other EzBoard screenames that you might use in Shireroth?Shireroth is more then just a forum: it is a community. In order to discuss things with you, we may wish to contact you via instant messaging and/or email.* What is your screenname on instant messaging? (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, etc.)* How might we contact you through email?Section two: ShirerothShireroth is simulating a real-life nation. We have virtual land on a fictional map and have a working government. When you join Shireroth, you become part of this nation. Please give us some information on what you are interested in doing in the country.* Which duchy or barony would you like to live in? You can find your current choices here.* Is there any specific position in the Imperial Republic you're after, and if there is, what is it? It does not matter if the position is currently held or not.* Is there any business or project you might want to run in Shireroth but not as part of the government, such as projects in the University or the Church?Section three: Other MicronationsShireroth is not the only micronation in existence. If you have been in a micronation before, please fill out this section. Otherwise leave it blank.* What other micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?* Is there anything you want to tell about what micronational citizenships you've held before or your previous achievements in micronationalism?Section four: Oath* Please write todayÂ’s date:Shireroth is run by a Kaiser, a person who is sort of like a king/queen. The Kaiser treats everyone in the nation with respect, but in return, he/she asks that they swear an oath of loyalty to him/her. This oath is not legally binding, neither in micronations nor in real countries, but is important in order to ensure the safety of our community. Please fill out the following oath: I, (name), hereby swear allegance to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Imperial Charter. I swear loyalty to the noble underwhich I shall reside and any subsequant nobles above zie. I swear loyalty to the Landsraad of Shireroth and to the Steward of Shireroth should there be one. Above all these I swear loyalty to the Imperial Crown of Shireroth and the Kaiser or Kaiseress who currently rules over these lands. I swear to follow the orders of all those to whom I now swear allegiance. Above all I swear loyalty to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. I swear to never move against her in times of war or peace, to never harm her or through inaction allow her to come to harm. I swear this oath of allegance upon this day, (date).Section five: Optional InformationEverything in this section is optional. We ask that you fill it out so that we can get to know you a bit better, but if you think this information is too personal you can leave things blank.* What is you real name? (if different from the alias you go by, above)* Where do you live? (state or country is fine)* If there are people here who don't know you beforehand, please give a short explanation of why you're here and why you would like to join Shireroth.That is it! As soon as this form is approved, you can consider yourself a citizen of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth!Adapted from Form Created by Harvey Steffke -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen. Edited by: Kaiseress Alexia Mors III at: 2/3/04 9:25 pm

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”