Shirlanian Imigration Issues

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon Avocatio

Shirlanian Imigration Issues

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Hello. I would like to take care of the Imigration issues we have encountered with the Shirlanian Double Logins. There is no doubt in my mind that the logins of Sairi, Unknownwonknu and Gryphoness of Shirlan all belong to the same person. You all use the same sentence structure. You all post within 2-5 minutes of each other (and this can be verified with the Shilanian board, too), and the dead give-away is that you all have the same IP adress. You will have significant difficulty convincing me that you are separate people, especially since you can't prove it--the evidence is against you.Now, I personally do not like double-logins. I have them, yes...but you might have noticed that I only use 1 of them and that when I do use the others, people know it is me. Now, I understand that you like to role play, as many others in this nation do. However, Shireroth, unlike Shirlan, is not based on role playing. Therefore, you will have to register here in the Ministry of Imigration as one person. In your application, you must list all of the logins that belong to you. Then I will approve your citizenship. I will still deny your applications if you do not follow the laws that apply to imigration. Also, do not feel as though I am picking on you. This is the law, and I enforce it.Thank you for your time. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Re: Shirlanian Imigration Issues

Post by Gryphoness of Shirlan »

This is really terribly interesting. That is, your fixation and obsession with the "double-login" dilemma. Additionally, I am finding your approach, how shall one shall put it delicately, slightly (?) irritating? Just to further along this conversatoin, please answer a few questions BEFORE I comply with wishes and "submit" the app with the collaboration of all the login's into one.1) Please verify, for clarity sake for someone small and insignificant like me, which of the double login's you are currently using?2) Do you PLAN on "using" another login in the future?3) Will the TopedaranGryphoness find herself being subjected with issues concerning her usage of a borrowed computer (mine)....4) And these "double-login's" of which you are referrring that there are THREE of them. Yes, I can see how that might become a problem for you if each login post's within a few minutes of each other. How disturbing it must be for you in Shireroth (no mention of how it might be for Shirlan, but that's neither here NOR there, is it?!). 5) Would it make things easier on you if one of the login's were to be.....*searching for the correct verbage*....stopped? disappeared? collapsed? all of the above? none of the above? Hmmm, may have lost something here with this.....rambling....6) So, perhaps an understanding needs to be reached.....are you adverse to "using" TopedaranGryphoness in "bridgeing the gap" between Shireroth and Shirlan? Or has that bridge already been erected? And if such, then perhaps the TopedaranGryphoness just needs to *shrugs* Who knows, really?7) So who will be handling the Topedaran Gryphoness in the dealing with Shireroth? Will Diwin and Lovapesa be establsihed through or for her?Sorry to sound so.....direct, but let's clear up a few things before we proceed to promote peaceful relations. Yes?*bites tongue*

UEC

Post by UEC »

Maybe you should just say what logins *you* as a person.. use.. that's all he wants.. Don't pretend they are different people. Under SHireroth law, a physical person is the one that applies, character as still THAT person.. I use UEC, Gaelen, ect.. as character.. but in the end.. they are all just Erik... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphoness of Shirlan

*ahem* BTW, Gryphon Avocatio you did not answer my questions very well, however, considering you seem to be going through some sort of "situation" with the landsraad and all it's "acts" and such confusion with the Kaisership, I'll just place my concerns on hold, for now.*turns towards UEC*Okay, I am starting to get a clearer picture of what you are driving at. However, please allow me to state my perception from a Shirlanian angle, since that IS wehre I am coming from with all this."Physical" to a Shirlanian can be defined "loosely". For arguments sake, UnknownwonknU's character encompasses all sorts of physical beings, even though, the "login" IS perhaps represented via the vision/view of "one" person, per se. Same with this login, Gryphoness of Shirlan, is too a perception of a "physical" body of a character it encompasses, although "one" such person may be utilizing the login, and etc..etc..Now, with the apparant, I'm assuming, temporary, emigration of Ari from the Straylight forum, thus this leaves us with no Baron to, shall I say, consult with....Then that leaves you, Erik, directly as our supposed, "Duke" to speak with or consult or....*shrugs*So, as of yet, I cannot, in good faith, fill out this form honorably for Shireroth until further notice. So, please keep the acceptance pending until a desired, or proper, Shirithian defined "physical" person can assume all of the login's thusly "created" within and around Shirlan.It it my hope that we may continue to iinteract until such level is reached, respectively, properly and peacefully. Agreed?Now to further this along, I would like some...*searches for correct wording* direction as to how the Barony of Straylight will be monitored considering our Baron, Ari, has opted to "take a leave of absence"?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

just curiose....how many real life, fleash and blood, born of woman human beings participate in shirelan? David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Erik, you now control Straylight directly, and you shall until either you (or the Landsraad or the Kaiser) appoint a new Baron, or until the close of one Shirithian week, at which point the Barony goes under the direct control of the Kaiseress, whichever comes first.The citizens of this Barony also have a say in the appointment of their new Baron. However, no Shirlanian holds Legal Citizenship at this time. Which means, I believe, that Erik is the only Citizen.If y'all Shirlanians want to take part in the decision of your new Baron, then I suggest you appease the Minister of Immigration mighty quickly. Which probably means answering any and all questions asked of you. As clearly, concisely, and with as few vague metaphors as possible.Oh, and for reference, when we speak of a "Physical Person," it means -In Real Life-. And if you want this verification which MiniImNat requires, I suggest y'all poke Shyriath early and often, since you claim he knows. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphoness of Shirlan

At this point in time, please consider my app withdrawn for I cannot, in good faith, answer questions without being vague.I will remian within the count of shirlan and discuss any concerns or issues with my appointed duke, Erik.Sorry for the confusion.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Physical.... I as a PHYSICALLY REAL person.. sit at my computer.. and type this... and I control several logins..Than... we have a problem... You NEED to fill out that form if I am to be your Duke.. other wise.. you are just some person who happens to connect themselves with Shirlan.. and Brookshire... Citizenship is manditory if you wish to participate in the government of Shireroth.. Maybe it was a mistake to merge Shirlan in Shireroth... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Are you just realising this now?They are too intent on running their little RPG. I think that's where most of our problems have spawned from. And since we are not a nation based on role playing, we are not very compatible. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

We have enough of it though that it should have worked.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphoness of Shirlan

*heavy sigh*Well, I do appreciate the time you have takien to address all of this. But there is no reason that it has to ALL be one way or another....we can do this someway so that it would satisfy those involved.Simply put, I CAN fill out the form as a real being "posting" around Shireroth, perhaps under this login, that controls these following logins: UnknownwonknU (which encompasses ARIadnEL000, SimplyRhedd and THEJustBlue) and Sairi Vakanan. Would this be agreeable to the Shirithian's?From my perspective, Erik, you would then be MY duke. Correct?

Gryphon Avocatio

that's all we have wanted you to do all this time. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”