Official Immigration Form

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Harvey the Blue

Official Immigration Form

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Notice: The Imperial Republic of Shireroth is a micronation: a simulated nation on the internet. We are not seeking independence from any real nations (such as the United States of America) but exist to create our own community of people that can call themselves Shirerothian. Simply by joining Shireroth you are in no way expressing treason against whatever country you live in.Another notice: Please copy this entire form (my post here) and paste it in a new topic in this forum. Then fill it out. You can delete the explinations and such if you really want to. This will prevent overcluttering in this thread.Section one: contacts* What is your name? (an alias that you use is fine)* Do you have any other EzBoard screenames that you might use in Shireroth?Shireroth is more then just a forum: it is a community. In order to discuss things with you, we may wish to contact you via instant messaging and/or email.* What is your screenname on instant messaging? (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, etc.)* How might we contact you through email?Section two: ShirerothShireroth is simulating a real-life nation. We have virtual land on a fictional map and have a working government. When you join Shireroth, you become part of this nation. Please give us some information on what you are interested in doing in the country.* Which duchy or barony would you like to live in? You can find your current choices here.* Is there any specific position in the Imperial Republic you're after, and if there is, what is it? It does not matter if the position is currently held or not.* Is there any business or project you might want to run in Shireroth but not as part of the government, such as projects in the University or the Church?Section three: other micronationsShireroth is not the only micronation in existence. If you have been in a micronation before, please fill out this section. Otherwise leave it blank.* What other micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?* Is there anything you want to tell about what micronational citizenships you've held before or your previous achievements in micronationalism?Section four: optional informationEverything in this section is optional. We ask that you fill it out so that we can get to know you a bit better, but if you think this information is too personal you can leave things blank.* What is you real name? (if different from the alias you go by, above)* Where do you live? (state or country is fine)* If there are people here who don't know you beforehand, please give a short explanation of why you're here and why you would like to join Shireroth.Section five: final information* Please write todayÂ’s date:Shireroth is run by a Kaiser(ess), a person who is sort of like a king/queen. The Kaiser(ess) treats everyone in the nation with respect, but in return, he/she asks that they swear an oath of loyalty to him/her. This oath is not legally binding, neither in micronations nor in real countries, but is important in order to ensure the safety of our community. Please fill out the following oath, or you may write your own if you wish:I, (your name), swear loyalty to the Kaiseress of Shireroth and the government which she represents. I will not actively or willingly attempt to damage this government nor will I help others in doing so. I will do my best to defend Shireroth in any reasonable way that I can. This I swear under the Shirerothian banner.That is it! As soon as this form is approved, you can consider yourself a citizen of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial StarEdited by: Kaiseress Aure I at: 7/12/03 5:45 am

Scott Alexander

Re: Official Immigration Form

Post by Scott Alexander »

Why don't you include a link to Ari's subdivision list?

Harvey the Blue

Which is where? Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...=531.topic

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Oooh lemme answer the questions I didn't on the other form.My name is Anna.I live in Greece.And here is my oathI, Aurefiction, swear loyalty to the Kaiser of Shireroth and the government which he represents. I will not actively or willingly attempt to damage this government nor will I help others in doing so. I will do my best to defend Shireroth in any reasonable way that I can. This I swear under the Shirerothian banner. "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

I might as well fill in the remaining blanks too...Name: Keegan, sadly.Where I live: Maryland, USA. Again, sadly so.And the oath:I, Shyriath, swear loyalty to the Kaiser of Shireroth and the government which he represents. I will not actively or willingly attempt to damage this government nor will I help others in doing so. I will do my best to defend Shireroth in any reasonable way that I can. This I swear under the Shirerothian banner.So it is written, so shall it be done! And such.

Harvey the Blue

Thank you both. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Harvey, Could you get all their immigration information together in two files for me? I'de like to archive it all together.. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Harvey the Blue

*checks this job off the list* Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

for no reason whatsoever, I'd just like to point out that the loyalty oath kinda crushes the Yardistani spirit... Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Harvey the Blue

GWA HA HA! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

It also need to reflect us having a Kaiseress... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

Harvey, I hope you don't mind that I edited that post to reflect the fact that we got a Kaiseress right now :) May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Harvey the Blue

Umm, well, I kind of do mind. I do not not show up here every day to have other people doing my job.But whatever. If you think it could not have waited the 10 hours or so it took me to see it, fine. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Harvey, I don't think she meant it like that. I think she saw something that could be taken care of anyone easily, and did the operation herself, in order to save you from doing a little work, NOT to say that you're not doing your job. Just...well, you seem stressed. But that just could be me. I know I'm stressed, about various things (like finding a way to get a voice in the Landsraad and convincing my parents to let me go back to college this semester/next semester), and I imagine you have a few things too. Keep in mind this isn't a life-or-death situation...it's not like she went and edited out the point of your argument on the citizenship law or something, right? She didn't stalk into your house under cover of night and kill your parents, right? Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Harvey the Blue

I am not stressed. I just tend to take these kinds of things seriously. We have people at certain levels that do certain jobs. I take a lot of pride in the fact that the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization (and Shireroth in general) is doing well right now. I like to think that my little forms and my little lists and my talking to new citizens and all that is having an impact on it all.I do not really care if people tell me how to do my job. But having someone actually do my job for me, Kaiseress or not, no matter how big or small the task, ticks me off. I do not care if it was small or if was easy. It was my job, and I want to do it. If the Kaiseress (or anyone else) wants to do my job, then they get me fired. Heck, I will resign if someone wants it that bad. No big deal. But until that happens, I can handle things unless I specifically ask for some help.It has nothing to do with stress. I just want to handle things around here. And I figured that if I did not say so, no one would know, and it could happen again. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Understood...and you have every right to be indignant. Just make sure she gets the message. ;) Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Kaiseress Aure I

Harvey, I'm sorry that I offended you and I understand that you have every right to be pissed off. I just saw something that could be taken care of on the spot, and so I did. I admit that I was wrong and I won't do anything of the sort in the future. You should do your job and I will do mine. May the hasha be with you

Kaiseress Aure I

Funny, we have this saying in Russian... "I wanted to do something for the best, but it came out as usual"I think it applies. Everything I do goes horribly wrong lately *shrug* May the hasha be with you

Harvey the Blue

It is nothing personal against you, your ladyship. I was not even that mad. I just wanted to make my position clear. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I'm going to update the Imigration form...and lock it so people can't reply...and unstick this.,..okay..bye... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”