Emmigration Form

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Harvey the Blue

Re: Emmigration Form

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Noted. *saltues* Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Emmigration Form

Post by UEC »

Imperial Republic of Shireroth Emigration Form Section one: general* What is your name? (or alias)Erik Metzler(UEC)* What is todayÂ’s date?July 20, 2003Section two: optional information* What is your reason for leaving?I do not wish Shireroth to be stained with the blood that shall soon be upon my hands.* Do you plan on joining another micronation after Shireroth? If so, what nation?I hope to return here someday.* On the whole, would you consider your experience at Shireroth a positive one?Massively positive.Filling out this form releases you from any oath you may have taken to the Kaiser and/or government of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Cancel this form. Holy Warrior of Nee

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

*tears up form*You will be on the citizen list again... eh, eventually. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”