Immigration Paperwork

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Mezzastromix

Immigration Paperwork

Post by Mezzastromix »

Section one: contacts* What is your name? Mezzastromix* Do you have any other EzBoard screenames that you might use in Shireroth?Shireroth is more then just a forum: it is a community. In order to discuss things with you, we may wish to contact you via instant messaging and/or email.* What is your screenname on instant messaging? AIM: Farwell_Levantine* How might we contact you through email?Farwell_Levantine@yahoo.comSection two: ShirerothShireroth is simulating a real-life nation. We have virtual land on a fictional map and have a working government. When you join Shireroth, you become part of this nation. Please give us some information on what you are interested in doing in the country.* Which duchy or barony would you like to live in? Kildare would be nice, or Brookshire* Is there any specific position in the Imperial Republic you're after, and if there is, what is it? It does not matter if the position is currently held or not. Not that I can think of...Is there a Minister of Things-No-Human-In-Their-Right-Mind-Should-Remember?* Is there any business or project you might want to run in Shireroth but not as part of the government, such as projects in the University or the Church? See above statement.Section three: other micronationsShireroth is not the only micronation in existence. If you have been in a micronation before, please fill out this section. Otherwise leave it blank.* What other micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? None as of now.* Is there anything you want to tell about what micronational citizenships you've held before or your previous achievements in micronationalism?Not that I want to tell you about.Section four: optional informationEverything in this section is optional. We ask that you fill it out so that we can get to know you a bit better, but if you think this information is too personal you can leave things blank.* What is you real name? (if different from the alias you go by, above)* Where do you live? USA* If there are people here who don't know you beforehand, please give a short explanation of why you're here and why you would like to join Shireroth.Section five: final information* Please write todayÂ’s date: July 5, 2003Shireroth is run by a Kaiser, a person who is sort of like a king. The Kaiser treats everyone in the nation with respect, but in return, he asks that they swear an oath of loyalty to him. This oath is not legally binding, neither in micronations nor in real countries, but is important in order to ensure the safety of our community. Please fill out the following oath, or you may write your own if you wish:I, Mezzastromix, swear loyalty to the Kaiser of Shireroth and the government which he represents. I will not actively or willingly attempt to damage this government nor will I help others in doing so. I will do my best to defend Shireroth in any reasonable way that I can. This I swear under the Shirerothian banner.That is it! As soon as this form is approved, you can consider yourself a citizen of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth!

Harvey the Blue

Re: Immigration Paperwork

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Looks good! Your citizenship is approved. Welcome to Shireroth, Fax. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Tch, I see how it is, Mezzastromix is "legal" so he gets in..Welcome to Shireroth!Fax, Harvey? ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

You would be "legal" Eoin if your loyalities were not all over the map...Yes, Fax. Fax, formerly of Delvenus. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”