The Scott emigration commentary thread

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Ari Rahikkala

The Scott emigration commentary thread

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I respect Scott's decision to lock his emigration thread, but hey, this is a discussion forum, nobody's stopping anyone from just starting a new thread, and I just happened to be the one :p. I don't have a lot to say anyway, except this: Shyriath, I really am sorry that all of this happened during your reign. You are the niftiest person left in Shireroth, you don't deserve any of this, and if there had been something you could have done to stop it I don't know what it would have been.

And one more thing, not to Shyriath but to everyone: One day, when the End Times come and when we have a hell of a time roleplaying and having fun, please don't think it means we've all learned to get along and should bring Shireroth back :(
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Harvey Steffke

Re: The Scott emigration commentary thread

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Scott, I remember one time I ragequit from Shireroth a long time ago, like 2004ish or so. You said you didn't understand the point of me emigrating, that even if I wasn't part of the Shirerithian nation I was still part of the Shirerithian community, and that filling out the form or not didn't matter ultimately in the long run.

I don't remember what I replied to that, if anything at all, but I think maybe you have a better idea now of the kind of mindset I was in when I made the decision.

Erik Mortis

Re: The Scott emigration commentary thread

Post by Erik Mortis »

I unlocked the thread.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”