Emigration

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Ryan

Emigration

Post by Ryan »

After having been accused by the Kaiseress of taking out my anger in regards to the dissolution of Cyberia, and having various other insults tossed my way, I have decided to emigrate. I honestly don't have much time to devote to micronations now that I'm working two jobs. And since this is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby, I am not enjoying any of it. So I think it's time to hang up my hat. Micronations as a whole have become very lackluster for me in recent years, and the revocation of what few lands I had here, along with this perpetual arguing, has exacerbated that feeling.

My only desire is to write creatively and develop fictional worlds. I feel that this contradicts with Shireroth and other micronations, and perhaps it's best that I take these efforts up independently and away from the hobby. So that is exactly what I'm going to do.

House Annexis and any lands I retain are hereby granted to Greg to do with as he pleases. Any money I have in the bank is gifted to Jacobus.

See you around.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Kaiseress Anandja II

Re: Emigration

Post by Kaiseress Anandja II »

I'm sorry that you are leaving Ryan. I'm also sorry that I took out some of my frustration on you.
Anandja II Shika
Kaiseress of Shireroth
Lady of the Golden Mango Throne
Countess of Shirekeep
'Ananita, Shika Shilota'i

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Dibs on the Saran Isles :smashy

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Ryan wrote:After having been accused by the Kaiseress of taking out my anger in regards to the dissolution of Cyberia, and having various other insults tossed my way, I have decided to emigrate. I honestly don't have much time to devote to micronations now that I'm working two jobs. And since this is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby, I am not enjoying any of it. So I think it's time to hang up my hat. Micronations as a whole have become very lackluster for me in recent years, and the revocation of what few lands I had here, along with this perpetual arguing, has exacerbated that feeling.

My only desire is to write creatively and develop fictional worlds. I feel that this contradicts with Shireroth and other micronations, and perhaps it's best that I take these efforts up independently and away from the hobby. So that is exactly what I'm going to do.

House Annexis and any lands I retain are hereby granted to Greg to do with as he pleases. Any money I have in the bank is gifted to Jacobus.

See you around.
I'm sad to see you go (though considering how long you've been around already in the hobby, I won't be surprised if you turn up again sometime or another). If you do finish the your story off, I'd be very interested in seeing the ending.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Take care, Ryan. Let's keep in touch, yeah?

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I'm disappointed (especially since you only had another week or two to go before making it ten full years! it's like those cops who get killed right before they retire!) but No One Leaves Micronationalism so I look forward to seeing you again sometime.

I recently deleted all of your AIM and MSN contact names because I had about ten of yours I'd gathered over the years and had no idea if any of them were still current - so if you ever want to talk, you'll have to get in touch. My AIM is GSquid314 and my MSN is scott@shireroth.org (HEY! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR SHIREROTH.ORG EMAILS, ANYWAY?)

Before you go, take a look at my spheres of influence proposal at the end of the thread on Anandja's big proclamation in the Kaiser's Court. Maybe it will address some of your land concerns.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

CJ Miller wrote:Dibs on the Saran Isles :smashy
Stop being a vulture.

See you later Ryan. It's a pitty to see you leave.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

The young fellow has no idea of the historic import of Ryan. And as to "vulture", well what has the Imperial Gov't. become but the biggest, fattest vulture of them all. At least CJ wants to do something.

Thanks for the erb, I'll probably give it to the needy, as I might very well be right behind you.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I'm needy. :evil

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Only if you blow up something deserving thereof.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”