Reapplying yet again: CJ Miller

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

CJ Miller

Reapplying yet again: CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Legal name: CJ Miller

Contact: email/MSN: missingno000@gmail.com AIM: Ketsuban0000

Citizenship: Antica *twitch* and Safiria (Before you ask, I renounced my Victorian [link unavailable because of them tanking] and Gralan citizenships.)

--

Background information: :moose

Preferred duchy of residence: House Kildare

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: Reapplying yet again: CJ Miller

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Dear Mr Miller,

Thank you for your citizenship application dated 18th of May 2010. As Minister of Immigration and Naturalisation I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that every application received by this ministry is carefully vetted and evaluated before being processed.

I regret to inform you that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful in your application for citizenship. I know this news will be disappointing for you but I am sure that the Anticans will greatly welcome your redoubled dedication to their cause.

Please be advised that we have it on record that this is your fourth application for citizenship in the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. While your single-mindedness is appreciated as a strong character trait I must regretfully inform you that it is the policy of this Ministry to reject all citizenship applications received from yourself. I would advise therefore that, if you wish to proceed any further in future, you make your next application under an assumed identity in the hope that we won't notice before it is too late.

Kind regards

Khan

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Aurangzeb Khan wrote:you have been unsuccessful in your application for citizenship
Why?
Aurangzeb Khan wrote:it is the policy of this Ministry to reject all citizenship applications received from yourself
Why? And why do you hate me? :cry :angry :evil

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

So after this showing, I'd be perfectly content if the good Khan kept this position for life.

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Since Khan refuses to perform the duties commanded of him by the Kaiser

*appeals to said Kaiser for redress*

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Why we dislike you? Because you are a racist and bigot, as well as a non-funny troll.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

I pass it to the Landsraad again.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Who is more the bigot, the young person who makes misguided comments in a mistaken desire to be accepted, and who has repented, or the one who will never cease harping about it?

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar »

Intolerance that negatively effects the greater good can only be limited by coordinated and limited intolerance that effects the perpetrator as the side-effect. This is the foundation of state security in any society.

never the less:

http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 15#p152715

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”