Be Aware.

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Jeroen van Veen

Be Aware.

Post by Jeroen van Veen »

Legal name:
Jeroen is my name,

PM

Citizenship:
Kingdom of Batavia

Background information:
You will learn about me soon enough :fish

Jonas

Re: Be Aware.

Post by Jonas »

Oh noooo... :fish :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Jonas, get out of my office.

Jeroen, before I approve your application, which I fully intend to do, do you have any preference as to which subdivision you are assigned - otherwise I will place you in one of the counties (provinces) that constitute the Imperial Lands whereupon you will probably be subjected to some sort of unseemly bidding war between the rival Houses as to your affections (the appropriation of as your as yet merely hypothetical lands merely being incidental to the same).

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

House Mortis. We got the Kaisership at this time. Aside from that can't really offer to much. But if we can get some more folks/land maybe we can get Minor House status under the next Kaiser, or the current Landsraad.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I, of course, invite you to join House Tosha-Straylight, the only hyphenated House. I think that speaks for itself.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Or if you'd like to be a member the most active and most productive house in Shireroth, join Kalir, we'll adopt you with a haste. You'll get your own city to govern :)

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

And though Annexis is still LOA. I think they have an extra county they could make you governor of, but you'd have to take that up with them. Land is at a premium these days. (excellent...)
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Jeroen van Veen

Post by Jeroen van Veen »

Hmm, pending a project I want to put this on hold so I have enough time to endulge myself in Shireroth's rich and friendly culture.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Fair enough but your request for citizenship is granted. Your probationary period shall accordingly be open-ended until such time as you conclude your other project and arrive to take up the rich and friendly culture you seem to have discovered (and if you could point it out to me I would be much obliged...).

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Khan? Elwynn of course!

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”