Emmigration: Nathan of Natopia

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Nathan of Natopia

Emmigration: Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

I hereby give up my citizenship of Shireoth. I do not come here anymore so no one should care :P

Also "We would recommend abandoning the Toketoshalsk Empire (who, what and where incidentally?) and Natopia." - Kaiser Aurangzeb. Deeply offended me that the Imperial Government would be inclined to favoritism in regards to abandoning citizenships. :P
Nathan,
Prophet of the Butter Bull,
Head Missionary of the Bovic Dominion of Natopia,
Natopian Representative to the Small Commonwealth,
Member of the Roth Zera of Elwynnese Realm

Santelran Rottsaa

Re: Emmigration: Nathan of Natopia

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

\o/
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I actually thought you had already but nonetheless I'll leave the floor open for anyone who wishes to try the "No don't go! We need you..." schtick

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You're getting good at pissing people off.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

The fact that you're leaving puts my beliefs about Shireroth's niftiness into doubt, because I can't understand why someone as froody as you would choose to do this :(
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Isn't it about time for a new Kaiser soon?
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I respect Nathan and Natopia quite a bit. Anything that deeply offends him isn't something we shouldn't be just brushing off with faux sarcasm. Natopia has been around forever, and while it's all fine and good to be smug now when Shireroth is doing well and other nations aren't, what goes around definitely has a tendency of coming back around.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Hence my first question.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Nathan can't leave, Nathan will not leave! :angry :cry
Isn't it about time for a new Kaiser soon?
*Takes a pitchfork*
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Worth elaborating a little more:

http://natopianation.proboards.com/inde ... thread=491
[quote author=admin board=bovinism thread=491 post=2579 time=1261513856]I, pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church, hereby recognize the annulment of the marriage between Nathan Waffle-Paine and William Strauss. This union was officiated under false pretenses and for wrongful reasons. It did not have the blessing of the Butter Spirit and shall not constitute any legal union or connection between these two persons.

Signed by His Holiness,
Nathan, Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church,
22 Geburtsber, 2009[/quote]

http://natopianation.proboards.com/inde ... 578&page=1
[quote author=admin board=library thread=377 post=2578 time=1261513580]I hereby request that the Library be named to "Empire Library." It has come to my attention that William, after vanishing, has returned long enough to sign away his kingdom to Shireroth, currently under the tyranny of Kaiser Aurangzeb, where it will languish as a lowly and forgotten county.[/quote]

There is also an element of the lover spurned (or something...) going on here, more than Nathan just having a strop at a throw away aside, although he is having a strop at a throw away aside - which is curious.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I still don't think Nathan should have been offended. But it doesn't matter. You aren't Kaiser anymore.

Nathan, come back.

Kaiser Leto III

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

If it helps, Nathan: this is not the official statement of the Imperial Republic. We love Natopia. :love
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

W.Payne

Post by W.Payne »

The Baron of Eliria wrote:Worth elaborating a little more:

http://natopianation.proboards.com/inde ... thread=491
admin wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 pm
I, pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church, hereby recognize the annulment of the marriage between Nathan Waffle-Paine and William Strauss. This union was officiated under false pretenses and for wrongful reasons. It did not have the blessing of the Butter Spirit and shall not constitute any legal union or connection between these two persons.

Signed by His Holiness,
Nathan, Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church,
22 Geburtsber, 2009

http://natopianation.proboards.com/inde ... 578&page=1
admin wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 pm
I hereby request that the Library be named to "Empire Library." It has come to my attention that William, after vanishing, has returned long enough to sign away his kingdom to Shireroth, currently under the tyranny of Kaiser Aurangzeb, where it will languish as a lowly and forgotten county.

There is also an element of the lover spurned (or something...) going on here, more than Nathan just having a strop at a throw away aside, although he is having a strop at a throw away aside - which is curious.
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Me leaving has nothing to do with William. To prove my point that I don't come here or pay attention I thought he had disappeared from micronations again and only realized he was still 'alive' when I came here to emmigrate! :D

William, don't be too upset :) You never come to Natopia anymore, and you know how fickle we are in Natopia about people we feel who have "slighted" us. :love It's about 70% of our culture! The other 30% being bagels and juice and goats.

And honestly, guys, I am not offended. I put the raspberry faces to soften the blow. :P I don't do anything in Shireroth and don't really care to. It's too big for me to care about... if that makes sense. So there's no point in hanging around :)
Nathan,
Prophet of the Butter Bull,
Head Missionary of the Bovic Dominion of Natopia,
Natopian Representative to the Small Commonwealth,
Member of the Roth Zera of Elwynnese Realm

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

You fool! Now they'll never let you alone!
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”