Imperial Smackdown MINT#001

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Aurangzeb Khan

Imperial Smackdown MINT#001

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Ze Kaiser wrote:
Landsraad Front Gate refers:

1. The Minister of Immigration and Naturalization shall not, on pain of the introduction of piranhas to places on his person where piranhas, for the sake of decency, really ought not to be introduced, solicit the recruitment of new citizens into his own sub-division or the subdivision of his choice in the same written notice or post that gives the new citizen notice of the approval of his or her application for citizenship.

2. The Minister shall also afford rival duchies an equal right to reply.

Signed by my hand at Raynor's Keep, Shirekeep, on this Rasday the 2nd day of Vivantiana, in the year MMMDCCXCI ab sectora condita

Jonas

Re: Imperial Smackdown MINT#001

Post by Jonas »

No problem, Your Niftiness.
But please show me an application in which I don't give other Duchies the chance to advertise (like You suggests in article 2)? This upsets me, as it places me in negative daylight.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Think nothing of it, point two is more of a guidance note for the future rather than a reflection upon the present. As such it exists for the benefit of your, as yet hypothetical, successors as much as yourself.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Aurangzeb wrote:Think nothing of it, point two is more of a guidance note for the future rather than a reflection upon the present. As such it exists for the benefit of your, as yet hypothetical, successors as much as yourself.
I love the way you talk yourself out of problems, Your Niftiness. :love :worship
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Erik Mortis

Re: Imperial Smackdown MINIIMNAT#001

Post by Erik Mortis »

MINT was disbanded long ago. MiniImNat is the traditional abbreviation.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I blame myself... but mostly I blame the Wiki.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”