Reimmigration

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Reimmigration

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Legal name:
Maksym Matbaiovich Hadjimehmetov (also known as Yahya Akbar Khan, Mahmud Khan Qutreh, Maksym Izaak Rozenthal, Moshe Gedaleh Goltz, Maksym Goltzov, Maximos Qutreh Bar Idwharioun)

Most of you have my MSN, if you don't then PM me. Also come visit us at Ashkenatza.

Citizenship:
Ashkenatza, Babkha (if the latter still counts)

Background information:
I have a Wiki article on myself. For any who may have known me as the Count of Modan-Lach, I'm very into cultural development and just like a small county as a quiet niche where I can do map-drawing, flag-making, and soforth. I'm staying here on the condition that Modan-Lach and all the work I did for it are not disbanded or destroyed by my successor as Count.

Preferred duchy of residence:
I'm clueless. Hit me. I'm looking for a small county with a more 'Eastern' culture. Looking to develop some feudal, incredibly backward and remote little part of the Imperial Republic, something similar to modern day Mongolia or Tibet perhaps.

Other:
Requesting permission from the Count of Highpass to exchange friendly artillery fire with my cousin Herr Goltz across the border.

Jonas

Re: Reimmigration

Post by Jonas »

I'm clueless. Hit me. I'm looking for a small county with a more 'Eastern' culture. Looking to develop some feudal, incredibly backward and remote little part of the Imperial Republic, something similar to modern day Mongolia or Tibet perhaps.
I recommend Kildare. We have lots of counties and as we're very feudal, connections to certain parts of the Dutchy were almost nonexisting (what would explain the eastern culture and the backwardness). :document

Approved
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Which of these Counties will let me develop the most from scratch (that is, with a very small or non-existent culture)?

Gong Li, Halluci Nua, Lesser Attera

My only concern with Shireroth is how much the Baronies and Counties are reorganised. This place has a remarkable sense of continuity, the cities and counties echo so much history of the sector and I personally find it sad when some Kaiser decides to change them all for fun. Baronies I think can be reorganised, but Counties and Duchies are too firmly rooted in Shirereithan history to alter the very name and location of.
I say this because I'd like the work I do to actually mean something for future Shirereithans, rather than be discarded because Kaiser Teapot VII wants to turn K'Tzuni into Cloud Cuckooland or something.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

K'Tzuni has a lot of counties, like Jugendskaja, or take one in Dolor. Those are pretty underdeveloped. And as the caretaker count in Highpass, I approve your request.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Maksym Hadjimehmetov wrote:Which of these Counties will let me develop the most from scratch (that is, with a very small or non-existent culture)?

Gong Li, Halluci Nua, Lesser Attera
Lesser Attera is free and ready for you. :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

No it isn't. Check my signature.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Malliki Tosha wrote:No it isn't. Check my signature.
As you aren't doing anything with it, I simply take the county away. :document

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Do that and you won't even know what hit you. :evil
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Actually I think I'll stay in the region of Shireroth I'm most familiar with.

I'll have Ž, if that's OK with everyone. :document

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

It's okay with me and I can't imagine that Arvidur would have any problems. I'm gonna confirm it now.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”