Immigration: Tristan Calvani

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Tristan Calvani

Immigration: Tristan Calvani

Post by Tristan Calvani »

Hi there!

Legal name:
Tristan Calvani

Email: tpc080787@hotmail.co.uk

Citizenship:
None currently, previously Amerada, Attera, and others.

--

Background information:
I'm from the UK, so timezone is GMT! Shireroth had a good reputation when I was previously involved in micronations. Recently have been looking to join a micronation to rekindle old experiences and insights, and Shireroth looks great still and functioning well, so that's why I was compelled to apply!

Preferred duchy of residence:
I'll be happy wherever!

Other:
Great forum, great site, incidentally.
Many thanks.

T. Calvani

Yvain Wintersong

Re: Immigration: Tristan Calvani

Post by Yvain Wintersong »

Ah, Mr. Calvani, welcome to Shireroth. It's not every day you see a real live Ameradan. I have only vague and scattered memories of those days - MicroMonde, Earl Washburn, unusual election practices - but our community still enjoys the presence of a Mr. Sinclair, once called Mr. Noseworthy, who's the unofficial guardian of those particular histories. I'll let him know you're around. Until then, please make yourself at home.

And may I recommend to you my lovely homeland, the Duchy of Goldshire? Like yourself, it lay dormant since the early years of this decade before being returned to life just a few short months ago. Now it's Shireroth's newest, smallest, and, may I say, most opportunity-filled Duchy. We also have a legendary hero named Tristran (I do like my Arthurian names), so clearly it's a match made in Heaven!

Tristan Calvani

Thank you for your welcome Mr Wintersong!

Haha, yes indeed for my sins, pickled in formaldehyde, a former Ameradan. You sum up that micro-polity with biting accuracy!

Goldshire would be lovely - sounds great! Mr Scott Noseworthy is here! Great! And yes it does seem written; I look forward to being an active and enthusiastic citizen of the Imperial Republic!

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

For the sake of my own curiosity which Atteran where you? (And for your own sake don't let the answer be Ras Dabe)

Tristan Calvani

No, no that wasn't I. I don't think I received the title Ras, Mr Noseworthy will know, I worked in the Foreign Ministry briefly. Long time ago now, bit of a blur. But look what I stumbled across...

http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=53144

Unfortunately I've apparently duplicated my user name, hope this is not a problem. Do you mind if I introduce myself to the General Discussion or Off-Topic? Which would you prefer or is this not necessary?

Thanks!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Go with general discussion, we don't get enough posts there :p
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Welcome! Your citizenship is approved! :thumbsup

(And Kildare never has too much counts... :document )
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Tristan Calvani

Thanks again all!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I thought I recognized that username from somewhere....

Back then, I was known as WarVoid. Welcome back, Tristan.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Yvain Wintersong

Post by Yvain Wintersong »

Welcome to Goldshire, Mr. Calvani. Duke Ari, please give Tristan a shiny new golden user name.

Mr. Noseworthy's not a citizen of Shireroth, just a member of our community centered around the Micronational Cartography Society (MCS). I've already told him you're here, so hopefully you'll be hearing from him soon.

In the meantime, you qualify for the position of Count. This places you within Shireroth's feudal system, with all the opportunities for promotion that affords, and gives you an MCS territory and forum you can develop any way you want (culture, legal system, whatever you want). You'll be in either Baron Aryeztur's or Baron Santelran's barony, so you might want to get to know them and decide who you want as your nominal superior. I think the Counties of Goldendown and Holwinn are open in Ynnraile, and you'll have to check with Baron Aryeztur to see what's open in Khorze. Hopefully they'll get over here and start making you offers - be sure to play them both off against each other until they offer you nice stuff.

Here's the Goldshire forum. I'm pretty busy rebuilding the place, so stop by my mission statement and see what you want to do.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And if your county is along the river, you get to have the slightly nuts and rather militant neighbors of Dolor...

Tristan Calvani

Yvain Wintersong wrote:Welcome to Goldshire, Mr. Calvani. Duke Ari, please give Tristan a shiny new golden user name.

Mr. Noseworthy's not a citizen of Shireroth, just a member of our community centered around the Micronational Cartography Society (MCS). I've already told him you're here, so hopefully you'll be hearing from him soon.

In the meantime, you qualify for the position of Count. This places you within Shireroth's feudal system, with all the opportunities for promotion that affords, and gives you an MCS territory and forum you can develop any way you want (culture, legal system, whatever you want). You'll be in either Baron Aryeztur's or Baron Santelran's barony, so you might want to get to know them and decide who you want as your nominal superior. I think the Counties of Goldendown and Holwinn are open in Ynnraile, and you'll have to check with Baron Aryeztur to see what's open in Khorze. Hopefully they'll get over here and start making you offers - be sure to play them both off against each other until they offer you nice stuff.

Here's the Goldshire forum. I'm pretty busy rebuilding the place, so stop by my mission statement and see what you want to do.
Thanks very much, I will have a peruse of the Goldshire forum and your mission statement. And I'll look into which of the two baronies I'll assimilate myself into as well.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”