Immigration: Santelran Rottsaa

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Daniel Farewell

Re: Immigration: Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Daniel Farewell »

:(

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I hold that an administrative action (that is, by the Minister) to revoke Mr. Rottsaa's citizenship would be illegal.
LB, IX, B wrote:1. Citizens of Shireroth are allowed only three national allegiances including Shireroth. When applying for citizenship, an individual must have two or less citizenship, else they will be denied citizenship.
2. If a citizen comes into violation of these requirements, he/she must remedy the situation within one Shirerithian week. (14 days).
This only states that applicants will be denied citizenship if they have three or more citizenships. It does however not say that an existing citizen looses zir citizenship if zie does not comply with the law. Therefore, the case would have to be heard by the Judex or the Kaiser.

Furthermore, I would like to ask Mr. Rottsaa what's up with Toketoshalsk. Lotsa zeros.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Malliki Tosha wrote:Furthermore, I would like to ask Mr. Rottsaa what's up with Toketoshalsk. Lotsa zeros.
I reworked the old Toketi forums expecting to use them for Toketoshal, but Bayen and I decided to play around with this.

Also, we're waiting on some complicated things going on in Gralus before moving to that website. It's also break, so nothing's really happening anyway.
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Gareth Arthur

Post by Gareth Arthur »

Malliki Tosha wrote:I hold that an administrative action (that is, by the Minister) to revoke Mr. Rottsaa's citizenship would be illegal.
LB, IX, B wrote:1. Citizens of Shireroth are allowed only three national allegiances including Shireroth. When applying for citizenship, an individual must have two or less citizenship, else they will be denied citizenship.
2. If a citizen comes into violation of these requirements, he/she must remedy the situation within one Shirerithian week. (14 days).
This only states that applicants will be denied citizenship if they have three or more citizenships. It does however not say that an existing citizen looses zir citizenship if zie does not comply with the law. Therefore, the case would have to be heard by the Judex or the Kaiser.

Furthermore, I would like to ask Mr. Rottsaa what's up with Toketoshalsk. Lotsa zeros.
I resent the public aggression being shown by Your Honour.

For His Honour's information, I have consulted with His Niftiness on how to proceed should Mr. Rottsaa not come into compliance with the lawbook by the previously specified deadline.

In the future, should I require your most learned legal advice, I will ask for it in writing. Failing that, Your Honour, please refrain from publicly offering legal direction or "ruling" on immigration matters that have not been brought before your court.

Furthermore, I disagree with your interpretation of the tri-citizenship law. Each sentence is, on its own, law. Therefore, any citizen who claims more than three citizenships will, by law, forfeit his citizenship.

Regardless, whether existing citizens can have their citizenship revoked is beside the point. The Minister of Immigration and Naturalization is PROHIBITED to issue citizenship to someone who claims citizenship from more than two other countries. Thus, Minister Windsor had no authority to issue Mr. Rottsaa citizenship at all. He was never a citizen in the first place.
Gareth Arthur X
The Count of Nova Dalmacija

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Mr. Minister, perhaps you should study the way we do things here before calling my opinion "public aggression". The Judex is not what you would call a traditional court that can only hear cases that are brought to it. If I feel it necessary, I can bring this before the Judex at any time I want. Furthermore, I suggest that you read up on the laws, as well as on our legal system. Finally, I will bring any action to strip Mr. Rottsaa of his citizenship before the Judex. I am not sure if the Arbiter shares my interpretation, but that would be interesting to find out.

You cannot get away from this by claiming that Mr. Rottsaa does not have a valid citizenship. The citizenship is a fact, regardless of whether or not it was legally issued. The Minister of the Interior, the Landsraad, the Duchies and the Kaiser have all treated Mr. Rottsaa as a citizen.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

This was brought to the Judex and the Landsraad. Between the two it's being dealt with. Let's all relax..

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”