Immigration Form: Mateu Vasroe

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

mbasil

Immigration Form: Mateu Vasroe

Post by mbasil »

Legal name:
Jeremy Andrew Colbert (pronounced Cole-Bert, not Col-Bear like the TV show host)

mbasil on these forums; I can provide other contact info via PM

Citizenship:
Yes--Antica.

Background information:
I was once a Shirerithian citizen, the Baron of Byzantia, which was once a part of Elwynn. I do not remember exactly why I left Shireroth except that it was an amicable departure. I would like to join Shireroth again because it has endured for so long and without losing its unique culture and identity, and because it has embraced micro-national economics via its participation in the Small Commonwealth currency organization, MITO, and other organizations, something which is appealing to me, as I am a micro-national businessman and entrepreneur. I also like Shireroth's governmental structure; I find it the closest thing to order in a Micras of chaos. ;)

Preferred duchy of residence:
Elwynn (Why not return to my former haunting grounds?)

Other:
I would not mind for my micro-nation of Novumshire to be annexed into Shireroth as a Barony, much as how my former nation of Byzantia was many, many moons ago. I see the previous person who filed a citizenship application made a similar request to this on his application, but I will say that there is no extreme rush on getting my own Barony agao needed. In fact I might want to see, at least for a few weeks or months, where I am more comfortable as a citizen--or should I say subject?--of some existing territory belonging to some other person, hopefully a nobleman or noblewoman of good reputation and perhaps having a keen eye for the interests and sensibilities of mercers and millers such as myself.

Jonas

Re: Immigration Form: Mateu Vasroe

Post by Jonas »

Getting annexed?! :o :yay:

Approved! Welcome! :thumbsup
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Well Jeremy/mbasil/Vasroe,

Let me formally welcome you back to the best Duchy around! I'm sure you know all the reasons why this is so :p so I will not bore you with them. Instead I'd like to offer you the county of your choice from : Illumination, Bjorngard. I fear that we are running out of space so if you feel vehemently opposed to either of these location I suggest that you consider joining in on the war with Goldshire. Myself and the steward, Lady Isabelle Allot are currently off world, so unofficially the Khan is in charge.

As for annexation, I'm not sure if the MCS would let us get any more land, but if they do we will get on that (since we are running out of land.... )
Leo Fenrir

mbasil

Post by mbasil »

Thank you for approving my application so expeditiously, Jonas. :)

Leo Dine, thank you for your warm welcome. :) Yes, I am interested in being the Count of Illumination. Interestingly, Illumination was the parent County of Byzantia at one time.

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

I admit that is a fact that I did not know. I fear that my initial attempt to delve into history has been intermittently thwarted by a combination of hobgoblins and giant spiders. Any semblance of sanity would be welcome at this point. :thumbsup I'll make your position official in the very near future.
Leo Fenrir

Iskander Mirkdale

Post by Iskander Mirkdale »

Welcome back. :) I believe you were around briefly earler this year but hopeful your return will be a bit more permanent this time.
The Earl of Eliria and Utasia
MNN, MMR, AFV, II

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”