Immigration of Maximilian

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Maximilian

Immigration of Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Legal name:
Maximilian

Contact me using PM or e-mail (maxvbu@gmail.com).

Citizenship:
The Kingdom of Batavia and the Republic of the Netherlands (that's the maximum, right?)

--

Background information:

Free gift? :D

Well ermmm... I am Maximilian. Some of you may think: "huh, heard that name before somewhere..." If that's what you think, you've probably seen me once or twice on the MCS forum. I am in Batavia for over a year now. There I have been part of three governments and two Lagerhuis sessions. Furthermore I am the current and first leader of the Batavian Democratic Party. The crown on my work so far was becoming Prime Minister of Batavia five months ago. I am resigning from this job at the moment, because there is little chance I will get another term. In the Republic of the Netherlands I am the current minister of Financial and Economic affairs and I am part of the parliament.
I found Shireroth because it is pretty obvious that it's there. However, it was Jonas Windsor that brought Shireroth to my attention and I'm pretty sure his advice made me apply for citizenship here. I want to join Shireroth because I want a second nation. The Republic of the Netherlands is my second nation at the moment, but it is not enormously active. Quite the opposite, actually. Democracy fails very badly in the Republic and therefore I thought that a nation with a little less democracy would not be the wrong choice.
As I am from Dutch speaking nations (Batavia, the Republic) it might not sound strange to you that I am from the Netherlands (the real one). The time zone that applies for the Netherlands is UTC+1. At the moment Daylight Saving Time is used.

Preferred duchy of residence:
Kildare

Other:
Well emm... no :)
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Jonas

Re: Immigration of Maximilian

Post by Jonas »

Finally :yay: ... errr...
Welcome to Shireroth, Max! Kildare isn't a bad choice, you will feel home very soon. :thumbsup

As minister, I approve your citizenship.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Thanks, minister.

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Welcome Max! Always nice to see a new face. Fell free to drop by Elwynn when you have a minute or two and join in on the ongoing game of squish the bugs. :thumbsup
Leo Fenrir

Allot

Post by Allot »

Don't worry, the Duke does not want to fell you. It's best to just ignore him. Welcome :P
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Get back in your box you! Who said you could say hi!
Leo Fenrir

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

I would dislike it if anyone would feel the urge to fell me, but I think Leo just wants to wish me a warm welcome. Anyway, thanks!

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”