application for immigration

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Elliot Smith

application for immigration

Post by Elliot Smith »

Name: Elliot Smith
Email: El.Smith1a@gmail.com
Other Micronational Citizenships:
none

Kaiseress Anandja I

Re: application for immigration

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

Filling in for the MiniImNat, I welcome you to our wonderful nation! I trust that you have already checked out the Guide for the Perplexed.

I stamp your application APPROVED, and hope that you have a marvellous time here.

Since you specified no subdivision, I've put you in Straylight. Ari Rahikkala is your Duke, contact him for any Ducal positions that may be available.
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Kaiseress Anandja I wrote:Filling in for the MiniImNat, I welcome you to our wonderful nation! I trust that you have already checked out the Guide for the Perplexed.
If you haven't, here's the link: Guide for the Perplexed.
Since you specified no subdivision, I've put you in Straylight. Ari Rahikkala is your Duke, contact him for any Ducal positions that may be available.
I provisionally welcome you to Straylight then :yay: ! However, before I can properly do that... please talk about your life :). For starters how did you learn about Shireroth? (because if you were recruited by a Shirithian you might be more attracted to that person's duchy instead) Also, is there anything specific going on in Shireroth that you think you might be especially interested in?
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Kaiseress Anandja I

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

Elliot was recruited by me, but he chose not to specify a subdivision. :) He is free to move though.
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”