Immigration request

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Kaiseress Semisa I

Re: Immigration request

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Excellent. Welcome aboard.The Minister of Immigration should be along shortly.

AceKicker

Immigration request

Post by AceKicker »

Name: Tyson SukeforthAge: 23Gender: MLocation: Maine, USAEmail: tsukeforth@dwc.eduOther Micronational Citizenships: NoneAIM screen name: T SukeeInterests: Political Conqu.. er, Public Conformity.Birthday: 01/30How you heard about Shireroth: Real Life Radio (radio.reallifecomics.com)Previous micronational experience: NonePrefered Subdivision: Kildare or Yardistan Edited by: AceKicker at: 12/14/05 20:37

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Welcome to shireroth!Assuming that you have read the mini guide on the site, then get stuck in! Yardistan is sort of not really here right now, but Kildare wil be happy to have you.If you have any questions, then you can catch me on aim (KingBeckford) or Skype ( KingofDerby )...even if it says I am not in, I proabably am.What will happen now, is that you will be counted as a Minor for 14 days. At the end of that, iff you have been active in that time, you will become a full Citizen, and thus be able to gain land, be a minister or just generally do stuff.Good luck!

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Welcome! I am the Duchess of Kildare, and we would be delighted to gain another citizen once you have completed your minority period. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Hello Tyson! Welcome!I'm Ric, and I've been here about a year. Good to see you here.

AceKicker

Post by AceKicker »

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm new to this concept, but things should be interesting.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I'll happily be to your assistance!Do you have MSN/AIM etc? Maybe we could have a chat? Would be nice to get to know you, new-blooder

AceKicker

Post by AceKicker »

My Aim Handle is 'T Sukee'. I plan on creating a Skype account in the near future. "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield." opposite over hypotenuse dipshit

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Who's up for throwing molotov cocktails in celebration? Anyone? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

AngelGuardian93

Must... resist.... joke... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

booo000/\/\! ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

* throws malotov cocktail* MOSELTOV! welcome friend.... Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.htmlEdited by: H4773r  at: 12/15/05 17:07

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Bah, Gong Lian science sneers at molotovs!In Gong Li, our explosive bottles are made from distilled goat piss imbued with magic! They shoot out blue flames fifty feet high!...They are very unpleasant to drink under normal circumstances, I will admit. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Kaiseress Semisa I

You mean they're made of Mountain Dew...?

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

No, that would be overkill if it was imbued with magic. And they typically shoot out orange flames, for some reason...Course, you have to be standing pretty far away so your face doesn't melt off, but that's science for ya. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Kaiseress Semisa I

But Mountain Dew is just distilled, carbonated, caffeinated llama piss.And if that's a standard, easily made incendiary device, your magic slightly terrifies me.

AceKicker

Post by AceKicker »

Hmm, interesting how in one day my immigration request has some how transformed into 'caffeinated llama piss' :P "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield." opposite over hypotenuse dipshit

Kaiseress Semisa I

Topics here do that.By the way, I might recommend clicking that little link at the top of the page that says "Mark ALL Forums Read."

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

NO! you must de mango everything manualy, one post at a time!!

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Tyson Sukeforth: "Hmm, interesting how in one day my immigration request has some how transformed into 'caffeinated llama piss' :P"Kaiseress Semisa I: "Topics here do that."My friends, this has now officially gone into my "weird and amusing quotes" list. Congratulations. Oh, and welcome to Shireroth, Tyson.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

I think of Mountain Dew as super distilled. I just use regular strength. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

AngelGuardian93

I think of Mountain Dew as a soft drink. Silly me. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”