Gudrun

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

RicLyon

Re: Gudrun

Post by RicLyon »

Oh hello What a surprise. Good to see you here though. Big welcome to Elwynn, Gudrun! Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

vesteralen

Gudrun

Post by vesteralen »

Name:GudrunForum Username:vesteralenAge:37Gender:FemaleLocation: AmstelveenEmail: ladyvesteralen@hotmail.comOther Micronational Citizenships: StormarkAIM screen name: NoneMSN Account:Same as e-mailInterests:ReadingBirthday:May 16 1968Preferred subdivision:The Barony of ElwynnHow you heard about Shireroth: From fellow CitizensPrevious micronational experience: Yes.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Welcome! ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Elywnn's back with a vengeance! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Bows* Welcome!

vesteralen

Post by vesteralen »

Thank you all for your most warm welcome!

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Citizenship Application REVOKED.I'm sorry, Vesteralen, but I fear that you are joining the nation simply so you can fight in the War of Vengeance and then become inactive.As Duke of Brookshire, I am denying your citizenship request to my Duchy. You're welcome to try another one, when citizenship applications are received again.But as of right now, I declare an immigration freeze. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

The people of Elwynn shall not accept the petty infractions of a duke fearful that he is about to be supplanted by his former subordinates.Brookshire incurs our wrath at its peril and in the meantime the Elwynnese people shall disregard with great scorn any edicts from the duke that run contrary to their interests.I urge our Baron to take a strong line against this overmighty lord.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Fax,I feel that revoking Lady Vesteralen's decision to immigrate to not only Elwynn or Brookshire, but to Shireroth as a whole is an unjust situation. And that because she wanted to join a fictitious war!You could have advised her not to join the war and welcome her into your duchy. Instead without any sense of politeness or decensy declare her unwelcome to this duchy. I'd be surprised if Gudrun would even like to return now.I try, together with my Elwynnese brethren, work on the culture of Elwynn. And each time I see that people want to join it, we are all happy, because we have achieved something. Elwynn has done something that makes people want to join it. I have never talked anybody into joining Elwynn. Ardashir did it by his own decision. Iain and Ozarka too. And Lady Vesteralen.I feel deeply cynical about this. Are you afraid that Elwynn's demography will have your powers lowered? Elwynn becoming a duchy? You should be glad that people are joining your duchy. But if you cannot act for the interests of our duchy, then how can I then consider myself a part of it? How can any Elwynnese consider himself loyal to Brookshire if his duke acts in the disinterest of the people of Elwynn and Brookshire as a whole?Why stir up and be so horrible to her for the sake of a recwar?

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Iain? Iain isn't even an active citizen. Heck, he's hardly even active for what can be counted for in his own home nation of the Grand Commonwealth, at least by Shirerothian standards.The ability to question the motives of new citizens is quite a serious one - You should remember yourself the problems Menelmacar had. These problems, while cynical, are real. There is no proof in simply assuming that all new citizens have good intensions, even thoguh this isn't a democracy like Menelmacar, because new citizens still provide a body count. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

My Lady Vesteralen,I am deeply sorry for what the actions of my duke has brought upon you. But I know that all of Elwynn stands behind me in welcoming you to Elwynn. For us and for all purposes in Elwynn, you are an Elwynnese too. The duke cannot bar you from being with us in Elwynn. You're one of us, and we welcome you with open arms Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

I have to agree with my fellow Elwynnese - refusing citizenship on the grounds of what they may or may not end up doing when admitted, particularly something only as minor as a recreational activity (i.e. not even something that would have an impact on the actual business of the nation) is quite simply an unwarranted abuse of power. Which is more than likely to have Consequences. Chairman of the Sovereign Order of TreesiaBaron of Lothlaria, Count of Mondesia & MiniEx in ShirerothOther things too from time to time

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Perhaps I'd like to remind you that I'm not just the Duke of Brookshire but also the acting Kaiser at the moment? I've denied this PENDING that she prove to me otherwise. If that can be proved otherwise, I'm more than willing to let her into Elwynn. But from what I can see so far, she's here for the war and the war alone, and when that war ends, where will she go? Back home, to Gotzborg.Iain, shut up. That's the first post you've made here in a while, and to come back screaming about how "there will be consequences" is ridiculous. You have no ground to stand on as you've taken it away from yourself.To the rest of the Elwynnese, I don't do this to slight you; rather I do this because I have a concern for Shireroth as a whole. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

No consequences? THere will be plenty of consequences, considering that this war is supposed to mean something to me. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

From discussion from the Elwynnese, I have good faith that our new citizen (should she choose to stay after my outbursts; for them I apologize) shall be an effective member of our society.Citizenship Application Revocation removed. An exception to the Immigration Freeze shall be made in her favor.And, should the lady choose it, she may be a Countess of lands determined by the good Baron Ric. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

//indicates his newest post. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

Fax, we are perfectly aware of what positions you currently hold, as well when you try to interpret an general observation as a specific threat, and do some mud-slinging just for good measure. Chairman of the Sovereign Order of TreesiaBaron of Lothlaria, Count of Mondesia & MiniEx in ShirerothOther things too from time to time

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

//rolls eyesWhatever, Iain.And you'd do well to update your signature to avoid embarassment. Lothlaria and Mondesia don't exist anymore, and you haven't been MiniEx for months. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

The people of Elwynn thank its Steward for his consideration. Edited by: RicLyon at: 10/12/05 11:39

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

She's not from Gotzborg. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

And technically speaking, Iain still lives in Kildare. Lothlaria has belonged to Kildare since the reorganization (since it was part of Hyperborea, and both were absorbed into Kildare), and I have not heard anything about him moving out otherwise.Iain, how come you're never around, anyway? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”