Rebellion...

UEC

Rebellion...

Post by UEC »

James.. I think you pushed a lil too hard. And I suspect we will be looking at another radical movement again soon. (See Rakesh...)Are you sure you are up for this? I love ya and all, but...this isn't going in good directions... it kinda reminds me of Mog... No offence... *hug*..hehe... E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

Kaiseress Semisa I

Re: Rebellion...

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

We'll see.I might be stepping down soon anyway.

Kaiseress Semisa I

You know what?I'm not giving up the throne to anyone anytime soon, revolution or otherwise, unless I've entirely failed at what I'm trying to do. I haven't failed yet, just tripped up a bit. So Lay Off.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Interesting change of opinion, from depressed to pissed. A natural opinion shift I suppose.James, we aren't a democracy, but you still must consider the opinions of the people. If you don't, there will be no people left to govern. It's that simple. Erik knows that pretty well i'd think, and that's what he is trying to convey. Being Kaiser is like treading thin ice or a minefield.We're trying to look out for you man. Don't disregard our opinions because you got some idea stuck between your cranial hemispheres! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Where's Rakesh doing his thing? Somehow I haven't noticed any of this.

AngelGuardian93

Rakesh is hiding out in the shadows untill the proper time comes for him to be a thorn. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

well.. ok... I wasn't trying to piss you off.. just warning....But if you do step down... can I be Kaiser? (now's as good a time as any to restate my interest...) E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

AngelGuardian93

What are you planning Erik... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

ME? nothing.... E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

Kaiseress Semisa I

Actually, if you'll lay off, I'll do what I was planning on anyway and hand you the Kaisership when I'm done.

AngelGuardian93

And so, the circle continues. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I was just asking... didn't mean to lay in..hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”