I love you all...

Scott of Hyperborea

I love you all...

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Delphi, I love you for finding that copy off in Attera. Fax, I love you for getting that copy from Stormark and for holding a picture-perfect conversation with Johanns. Here's a transcript I managed to intercept:Quote:st3v34: you put out the Declaration?st3v34: are you @#%$ out of your mind?TsarevichAleksei: huhTsarevichAleksei: ?st3v34: you put out the declaration of Nafticon?TsarevichAleksei: no i did notTsarevichAleksei: it's not even the document we're planning on usingTsarevichAleksei: of all people why would i leak itTsarevichAleksei: did stormark leak the document?st3v34: I don't know who.TsarevichAleksei: i could see them doing it in retaliation for a completely unrelated event to try and discredit meTsarevichAleksei: where has the document been leaked?st3v34: dunno where.TsarevichAleksei: whatTsarevichAleksei: where has the subject come up thenTsarevichAleksei: who has published a copyst3v34 signed off at 3:11:08 PM.st3v34 signed on at 3:23:09 PM.st3v34: if fax comes to you...it was your idea for the Nafticion thing first.TsarevichAleksei: what?TsarevichAleksei: there was no leakst3v34: yes there was.TsarevichAleksei: they're bluffingst3v34: how do you know?st3v34: They have the treaty.TsarevichAleksei: because no one would've leaked itTsarevichAleksei: regardless what are they going to doTsarevichAleksei: its an outdated documentTsarevichAleksei: i can sight evidence that we weren't going to use it to begin withTsarevichAleksei: fax can wine all he wantsTsarevichAleksei: or rather, whinest3v34: yost3v34: you have to denounce the Nafticon declarationTsarevichAleksei: the king ofGotzborg will back us upst3v34: or talks with Shireroth cannot continueTsarevichAleksei: why would i denounce something that hasn't been publishedst3v34: It has been published.TsarevichAleksei: where?st3v34: well denounce it anyway.TsarevichAleksei: where's it been publishedTsarevichAleksei: they clearly don't have a copy if they aren't showing it to mest3v34: They put it up in our forums.TsarevichAleksei: wouldn't they be more concerned about the babkha part?st3v34: they want Attera and Babkha.st3v34: and they'll continue talks.st3v34: and you're going ot give that to me.st3v34: So who else do I need from Attera to denounce it?TsarevichAleksei: unless you've been stupid and implicated me in the writing why wouldn't i just deny having any connection with the authorship of the documentst3v34: you need to denoucne it anywa.yst3v34: get Attera to denoucne it.TsarevichAleksei: i see no reason to denounce something which was never intended for usest3v34: then denounce the idea of the declaration.TsarevichAleksei: have you admitted to anythingst3v34: yes. i admitted that there was an idea for this document.TsarevichAleksei: you should have denied everythingTsarevichAleksei: i have this undercoverTsarevichAleksei: leave this to mest3v34: that wouldn't have work.st3v34: NO!st3v34: you have @#%$ me up as is!st3v34: They're callling for my impeachment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TsarevichAleksei: you've @#%$ it up by admitting to the ideast3v34: talk to Fax NOW!!!!st3v34: PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!st3v34: and denounce the idea of the act.TsarevichAleksei: if you'll stop breaking down under pressure i can handle the situationst3v34: what are you going to say?TsarevichAleksei: why the hell did you say it was my ideast3v34: cuz it was.st3v34: and it would dig me out of the hole I was in.st3v34: and my government was threatening to impeach me.TsarevichAleksei: if you hadn't said that they'd have no proof it was realst3v34: well now what?TsarevichAleksei: now? how the hell should i know? you've ruined any real chance at damage control. all i can do is assure them the idea was discreditedst3v34: well do that.RoAntica and Attera are angry at each other, Steven is very embarrassed (Octavius said he might run against him next election), and Steven and Careless are proclaiming how much they love Shireroth to anyone who will listen. I love it when a plan comes together!Next step is getting a map compromise out of this. I suggest we offer them Phedodah and a little part of Plataea, and make it clear that this is our FINAL offer. It might be best if I present it to them saying that the Kaiser and Delphi are against this but I can try to convince them. Maybe I'll ask for New Brannum as well but then give that up later as a "compromise". Or something like that. In any case, we should do it quickly, before our advantage wears off. Fax, keep up the angriness till then; Delphi, keep up the l33tness till then. I'll try to talk to Steve tomorrow.

Delphi

Re: I love you all...

Post by Delphi »

*grumbles* Now that I see the cross-continental route, I'll go along with the Phedodah thing... I'll see if I can do anything productive between now and then. I'll keep my mouth shut in the actual negotiation room for your next move.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Than delete all evidence of our planning.. ie.. these threads.... keep copies on your computer if you want.. but nothing on the forum... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

That's a bit unconventional, no? I mean I see the risk of things being saved in fora, and it makes sense to delete them, but then why haven't we done that with everything?

UEC

Post by UEC »

in here? we should... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”