Treesia

AngelGuardian93

Re: Treesia

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Sorry, none. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Is anyone else in Treesia currently? If no, then simply use his democracy against him.

Scott of Hyperborea

Treesia

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Issue: Eoin is getting tired of Iain's actions in Treesia. He wants the country to die a natural death. Note that this does not mean "get annexed by Shireroth" - I tried that line on him, he said no, and I respect that. We need to figure out how to make that happen.Resources: Eoin is the last Ard-Baron of Treesia and therefore has some moral high-ground in claiming the country. He is also the administrator of Treesia's forum. I am the Ardeaspag of the Treesian Church.Problems: He can't just go locking Iain out of the forum, because Iain would just start a new forum elsewhere. He can't impeach Iain, because Iain has stuffed the Order with his supporters, mostly Babkhans.Anyone have any suggestions?

UEC

Post by UEC »

Democracy has it's uses...sometimes.. mostly to destroy and destabalize nations... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Semisa I

The other thing: wasn't he claiming that Southsailing/Northfloating were invalid since we didn't both sign them? If that's the case, then he has no standing here, as it appears the foundation of his argument is that we have breached the treaty.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Well, yes, he's epically wrong about Southsailing/Northfloating and I think I could easily win an argument on that one. The problem is his power as Chairman of Treesia. Democracy won't work because, as I mentioned, he's packed the Sovereign Order with his supporters.

Kaiseress Semisa I

We could just tell him to go to hell...or go to war.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

I don't suppose there are any issues that could drive a wedge between Iain and the Babkhans?

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Even if there isn't an existing issue, perhaps we could create one... There's nothing saying a dispute would have to start without a little help from someone...

AngelGuardian93

This is gonna sound WEIRD coming from me, but a war would be very bad PR with Micras for us. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

We wouldn't have to do anything overt... I don't have anything particular in mind yet, but we can work in the shadows.

AngelGuardian93

That is acceptable. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Of course, we may also want to consider that, even if the Babkhans could be enraged enough to consider impeaching Iain or something, the person they'd put in his place might not necessarily be someone we want there either... so it might be even better if the rift resulted in the Babkhans leaving the Sovereign Order, whether of their own volition or by being thrown out, but I don't know how the Order's membership rules work.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”