S.H.I.N.E. report on our new immigrants

Scott of Hyperborea

S.H.I.N.E. report on our new immigrants

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Matthew Basil aka Vasroixe aka Xon began his career in Lavalon by successfully overthrowing then-Prince Kieran Bennett and becoming prince himself. He ruled the country pretty well for about two years, until our old friend John Sager recently took power there. There was a bit of a constitutional crisis; I think Xon was Prince and Sager was President, and their power conflicted; Xon launched a coup against Sager, which failed, and he and his lone supporter, Aryeztur, were banished from the country.Aryeztur entered micronationalism about six months ago. He has mostly hung out around Antica, Natopia, and Lavalon, and has earned the enmity of essentially everyone there. His usual modus operandi is to try and convince a larger country to accept his country, Aryez, as a province, be content with this arrangement for a while, and then secede illegally, causing no end of trouble.By my analysis, Xon is a highly desirable citizen. Yes, he has a tendency to offend many people, and a tendency to blow up every so often and do completely unpredictable things, and should not be trusted with the website or forum under any circumstances. On the other hand, he is intelligent, very skilled in technical matters, committed, and currently has no home other than Shireroth to which to be loyal. If we can integrate him and make him a real Shirerithian (which will take a while, as his manner of thinking is distinctly different from ours; I have no evidence for example that he has much of a sense of humor and he can occasionally be secessionist) then that will be a great achievement for us.By my analysis, Aryeztur is a much less desirable citizen. I hesitate to recommend we turn him away, both because I would hate to offend him and because that might make Xon upset. However, if we do accept him, we definitely would NOT want to annex Aryez (the Anticans have seconded my opinion on this). Further, Aryeztur is currently a citizen of Antica, which does not allow dual citizenship. The Anticans are already asking him what's up. I suggest we "delay" his application until he solves his problems in Antica, which will hopefully be never.If the Kaiser grants either a County, I suggest it not be in an area close to Elwynn. I feel like Elwynn's already too likely to secede or do something weird like that at some point in the future, and having those two there would be adding powder to the keg.

UEC

Re: S.H.I.N.E. report on our new immigrants

Post by UEC »

Yeah... Elywnn has ME nervous... I tihnk we might desire to set some policies on duchy sizes, and citizen distrobutions... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

WHy does Elwynn make you nervous but not me? Naudia'Diva's larger than they are. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Scott of Hyperborea

Yeah, but you're single citizen and loyal, and your vassals are single citizen and loyal.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

*yawwwwwwn*Sorry...yes, but the Elwynnese are majoritively dual citizens, unfortunately. And Ric has been showing a great interest in legislation, which in a person of GC background, is never a good thing. Iainism holds great sway there, after all.Xon sounds good. I'm going to look up his AIM addy, see if I can get in contact. Aryeztur...I support SHINE's prescription. Certainly if he's violating Antican law, we shouldn't let him in.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Besides, we already have a Resident Annoying Citizen (tm) in the form of Oz. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Yeah, Elwynn has me nervous as well. My spidey-sense is tingling.... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

I'm more nervous about Elwynn than I was, and I'm not normally the type to be that suspicious. ...on the other hand, I'm also nervous about xon and Aryez joining...Am I getting wiser, or more paranoid? Or both? Ahhh, but who can tell.

UEC

Post by UEC »

We should proly do something about Elwynn... They area also showing signs of Democracy...I fear seccesion...I think we need to disperse the duel cits a bit... I think caping Duchy sizes might keep it from getting to large, and self sefficient...Shireroth has NEVER had a seccessionist problem.. not even when Locke was around.. I desire to keep it that way. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Scott of Hyperborea

Ric won't secede...but the moment Ric tries to make someone else Duke, then we may have a problem.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

So we just keep Ric a Duke. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Ardy would snatch it from him in a heartbeat if he thought he could get away with it... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I wonder if it'd be possible to pin-point exactly when Ardashir became the micronational boogey-man....probably when I threw him in prison for confusing the general public.

AngelGuardian93

Before that, methinks. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

hmm... I miss having Dukes decided by the Kaiser... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

Elywnn is thinking of making their own currency. Opinions? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

illegal. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

That it is. Edité(e)(s) par: Kaiseress Semisa I  à: 12/2/05 15:22

Scott of Hyperborea

I dunno, I kind of think it's a good idea. It's not like we're doing much with the erb right now, and if they manage to make a decent economy, we can co-opt it for the nation as a whole. Considering that we're probably going to have to choose our battles with Elwynn for the immediate future, we might as well let them go on the little things.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

But I have plans for an economy.

UEC

Post by UEC »

and they aren't using the erb.. they plan to makie there own currency and join international organizations.This IS a battle worth picking.... This is what Shireroth did in Tymaria.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I don't understand this paranoia over Elwynn. Ardashir respects us too much to screw us over, no-one respects Ozarka enough that he could get anyone's help to screw us over, Ric and vesteralen would never seek to screw us over... I don't really know about vasroixe, though. I haven't been around to see the signs that are making you guys so apprehensive anyway...Besides, even Straylight has its own currency . The league of sadistic telepaths: "There's someone in your head and it's not you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

and Hyperborea.I only really opposed the joining the MX2... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

mercury.walagata.com/w/osmose/mx2.htmlMX2 sucks. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

He can still get in here?! WTF?! Hahahaha! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Scott of Hyperborea

My work, I'm afraid. I originally revoked his access when he left, but then I realized that letting him in would entice him to come here and read stuff, quite likely post stuff, and eventually rope him back in.

AngelGuardian93

Squiddeh, you rock. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Hah. This just gives me a better viewpoint to watch from. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

You think you can escape? We shall indeed see....... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

MUAHAHAHA.. no one can!...well. I can.. when I get a life again.. which is happening.. due to school.. I am now drifting back into not having time... And if I can suceed in finding a women in the next few months... well.. it's all over for me again.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”