About Jacobus...

Shyriath

About Jacobus...

Post by Shyriath »

I am not really the sort, when push comes to shove, to be keen on excluding people. Thus it should be taken as a sign of my deep concern when I ask Zir Niftiness not to grant Jacobus any sort of forgiveness or clemency. As far as I'm concerned, he's more guilty of violating the Treaty of Shirekeep than Cyberia was, even without that abrogation of his. I banned him when I was Kaiser, for creating a sort of "alternative Attera" forum, which went against the following articles:Quote:Article 5 The Emperor Jacobus hereby renounces any alleged claim he may hold or have at any time made against any or all of the Solomonic Empire of Attera, the Kingdom of Morovia, and the Virtual Commonwealth of Cyberia. These mentioned micronations are sovereign powers with their own law and territory to which the emperor holds no claim or pretence of control or rights there to.Article 6 The preceding renunciation by the Emperor Jacobus includes any claims asserted by way of subjects, committee of national salvation, alter egos, past/present/future logins and the real individual who operates the said subjects, alter egos, past/present/future logins.He violated what should've been the final end to one of the longest-standing conflicts in micronationalism, and he did it on my watch. He should get no forgiveness, he should get no recognition. And that's to say nothing of "the matter of Cognito & Lac Glacei" being up for discussion.If the other advisors have their objections to this view, by all means consider their thoughts also when deciding. But I say ban him again. On this issue, at least, I refuse to be moderate.

AngelGuardian93

Re: About Jacobus...

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I rarely see Shyriath this crazy, so if it must be true. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

I'm not one for Jacobus.And if push comes to shove, I have the power. Or I'll just use my "will of the many" argument on him again.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Bows deeply*

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

It's funny. The bastard's all about the democratic process, yet he goes against the grain wherever he goes.

UEC

Post by UEC »

As the guy who arbitrated that Treety.... I have to say, I wasn't surprised it didn't stick... No Jacobus tends to just be trouble wherever he goes.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”