If you can see this forum:

Kaiseress Semisa I

If you can see this forum:

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

...congratulations. You're in the Imperial Advisory Council.

UEC

Re: If you can see this forum:

Post by UEC »

err.. does that include me? I tend to get in via ezop.. So I can't tell if I'm supposed to read this place or not. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Alright, fine, I'll enumerate you:Scott, you are my "No-Man." You and I frequently have differing ideas on how to accomplish the same things.Eoin, you are my "Maybe-Man." You and I think alike on many things, but sometimes we do them differently.Shyriath, you are my "Yes-Man." You and I do a lot of things similarly and frequently for the same reasons.Greg, you are my "New-Man." You may not share the ideals of the more progressive members of our community, but you certainly know them better than I do.And Erik, you are my "Old-Man." You've been here since the start; you'll be here 'til the end.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Quote:Shyriath, you are my "Yes-Man." You and I do a lot of things similarly and frequently for the same reasons.Yessir... er, I mean, yes ma'am, Ms. Kaiseress! Truer words were never spoken! Absolutely right! Yes indeedy!...Come on, you knew that was going to happen.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

While we're stereotyping: DOWN WITH THE KAISER WE NEED A DEMOCRACY! DECLASSIFY THE IAC! VIVA LA AUREFICTION! ETC ETC!!!...That do it for anyone? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

AngelGuardian93

Actually, do we have any progressives left besides Oz? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

You know you don't NEED to let me in.. I was just clearifying...and I kinda hope not.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Semisa I

I know.But you were the first person I IACed anyway.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:Eoin, you are my "Maybe-Man." You and I think alike on many things, but sometimes we do them differently.Good thing too, I don't know how I'd have fared if I was weaned completely off Shirerithian Real Power (tm)...I shall maybe as often as I can, my liegess. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoinZirandorthel to the ages

AngelGuardian93

*riots*Power to the prolitarite!*burns down Eoin*edit: sorry. Last time. Promise. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 11/22/05 17:42

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”