And It Starts...

Fax Celestis

Re: And It Starts...

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'll tell you one thing: if you feel like you'er done, you probably are. I'd say don't wait the ten days; wait about three, finalize the feudal switch, and announce your desire to retire from the throne. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

And It Starts...

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I don't want to be Kaiser anymore...I always wanted to be Kaiser, even if, during my Progressive days, it was only a dark, hidden desire. And now I've done it, and enjoyed myself immensely. And I'd probably like to be Kaiser again some time in the future.But now I'm getting tired. I've got school work to catch up on, and a girlfriend to heap attention and support upon, and worrying about Shireroth in the paternal sense that being Kaiser compels you to is just too much. I'll say one thing for being Kaiser, it gives you a great appreciation for the citizens here. And reinforces your love of Shireroth.Anyway, I'm thinking of asking for proposals pretty soon, as has become fairly routine. Maybe in the next ten days. Should I or shouldn't I?

UEC

Post by UEC »

I don't even know who's available and interested in the Kaisership right now...Who's been around long enough to know what to do.. and can be trusted with the job... we are running low on people.. this job burns through people..heheGreg maybe? lol.. James? I'de say Nick.. but he's retired...Shyriath.... Scott's had it 3 times and recently...LOL.. Bill.........someone shoot me now...LOL!!! ME!.... HAHAHAHAHA!....moving on.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Erik, you have to be an active citizen before you can be legitimately considered for Kaiser first. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

UEC

Post by UEC »

Ric seems interested.. but I don't know if I trust him... he seems nice.. but.. Elwynn in general has me concerned...David is always interested...Maybe the next person could make him Steward..hmmmm... Make me Kaiser.. I can make him Steward... and than let him rule in my stead.. and simply make sure he doesn't do something horribly.. horribly wrong..Hmm.. we could in theory do that... with any number of people.. put someone like, Me, Scott,..etc.. in the Kaisership. they appoint a Steward, and let the Steward rule... The Steward would have total power, only under the Kaiser... but couldn't do anythign realllly evil... just mildly evil... So we could give people we are on the fence about a chance... but still a leash...heh... tis crazy talk...But... *looks at the throne*... it's so... pretty... and enticing....NO! *pulls away...* ...but... the shine of the....*begins stroking the throne...*..... My preciousssss..... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.Edited by: UEC  at: 11/16/05 18:26

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Granted. But I want it. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

UEC

Post by UEC »

And this isn't active...?And why? We've had people be Kaiser from no where before.. accually.. I think it was me... but that's beside the point.. No one would be surprised... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.Edited by: UEC  at: 11/17/05 23:00

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Hides his grandiose plans for Kaiserdom behind his back, whistles innocently*

UEC

Post by UEC »

I have a few things I'de like to do... I just want it for a few weeks.. 3 max.. month at ABSOLUTE max..I was gonna fix the charter... cause it needs to be corrected... let me do it Eoin.. PLEEEEASE!!!!.. and a few minor things.. I miss the throne... ever so much.... just a few weeks.. a few decrees... than I'll give it to someone of your choice.. JAmes or Shyriath..pleeeease.. I miss my beloved throne.... and I feel like being interesting.. new Kaiser name perhaps.. at least for me... maybe a Loki or such... or something more fun... encourage religion and poke the people who've had ideas for economy... review who's minister, make sure people are in the right places... (which I tihnk they are).. Encourage people to get things going.. like the military.. I wanna see something from that... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”