Okay, I take it all back..

Fax Celestis

Re: Okay, I take it all back..

Post by Fax Celestis »

No.Moose was leaving anyway. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

Okay, I take it all back..

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Earlier today, it seemed like things were going well. Now...another emigrant. How many's that, two in three days? Is there just some far-reaching discontent I'm not seeing? Am I wrecking Shireroth?

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Nods* One must be careful not to read too much into things. If there were discontent widespread enough and bad enough to result in multiple high-profile emigrations, it would be move obvious, and Moose would have given some indication of it.*Asks, incidentally, if he still ought to consider himself off the IAC, as the Kaiser's previous post suggested, so that he knows not to post here without leave*

UEC

Post by UEC »

I didn't Emmigrate.. in case I was being refered too. I'm still a citizen.. just back to inactive... and retired from open politics. This role works for me... I can advise in silence...If it was Joseph you refer too.. I'm not sure what happened with him. if it was someone else.... err.... I missed it. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Yes, Shyriath, you're still here. Good thing too.Okay, I feel better about it all now. It just felt a bit hairy there for a while, self-doubt and all that. In the light of day it all seems less serious.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”