Minister of Trade issues...

Kaiser Yarad I

Minister of Trade issues...

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Alright, so I want to have some form of economy up and running during my reign. Trouble is I don't know who to put in charge.Basically, every citizen who I think could do it is at the moment either busy in some other Ministry, too new to the nation to be considered, or too busy with real-life issues.I am half-considering setting up an Economic Council instead of a single Minister, although this would just lead to constant argument and nothing would get done. Shacia seems to have a lot of ideas, what think ye of a sort of "regency" system, where she is advised and weaned into the responsibilites of MoT by some more experienced citizens until such time as she can handle the work herself? Her recent outburst over Scott showing off her unfinished proposal makes me hesitant to nominate her to the position alone.So yeah...advise me.

Fax Celestis

Re: Minister of Trade issues...

Post by Fax Celestis »

Her outburst was because she was not asked prior to revealing her work, not because she's jealous or angsty.I'm the same way.I think she'd do well in the job, but I might be biased. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Give Shacia the job. She'll do as well as anyone else, and then we can finally put this whole "simulated economy" stuff to rest once and for all. Plus she's a newbie and needs work.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I think she still needs to learn that we're here to help, not to steal her glory. Other than that, I have no objections to her taking the post. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -Scripts not allowedq=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);Scripts not allowedq=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);Scripts not allowedq=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I'm not sure if that was the issue with the small outburst, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.Anyway, I've appointed her now, and since what she proposes will be imposed on everyone, I think it's safe to say that what she proposes will be scrutinised carefully..

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”