A few questions...

osmose1000

A few questions...

Post by osmose1000 »

1.Is Fax, as MiniInt, allowed to have the FTP info? I mean, obviously, MiniInt gets that info, but it seems much more sensitive than other stuff to give out, so...2.Is Fax, as MiniInt, allowed in SEP? It seems kind of unfair if he isn't, as right now he's barring himself from peeking in because Scott has yet to okay it.3.Who all has access here? All the admins, duh, but who else? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edité(e)(s) par: osmose1000  à: 9/6/05 16:30

osmose1000

Re: A few questions...

Post by osmose1000 »

A few password resets for things like the FTP would be nice to tighten the belt a bit. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

That's a good question.Shirerithian1) Scott2) Moose3) Greg (me)4) Nick (the yardistani)5) Erik6) Shyriath7) Joseph8 ) Ari.9) FaxAnyone else?Antica1) Delphi2) Geminianyone else?We need a complete security overhall methinks, and not just in SEP... Majority rule don't work in mental insitutions...-NOFXEdité(e)(s) par: Gman Russell à: 9/12/05 19:31

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

I had no idea Fax wasn't allowed in here yet. He absolutely can be and should be.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Quietly raises his hand for the Shireroth list*

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*marks*thanks. Majority rule don't work in mental insitutions...-NOFX

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

*loudly raises his hand for the Shireroth list* Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

CURSES! EzSupporter has gone. At least I have a "credit card" now. *sigh*Apparently EzSupporter expired in the two seconds between posts, too, because in the last post I still had the drop-down menu of which user to post as, and now I'm back to basic single-user.Disregard this. I'll renew and all will be well. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -Scripts not allowedq=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);Scripts not allowedq=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);Scripts not allowedq=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

EzSupporter is beautiful to have, as I have learned, but when it dumps you, your whole world crumbles. And yet you have to go crawling back to it all over again, 'cos you just can't live without it....I'm not sure if that was a philosophical moment or not...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Jag har glömt hur pjäserna stod!

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I arrive. Blindness Is A Blessing

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*sigh*So instead of paying the 12$ or whatever, I signed up for the partner program of free AOL music and now I have to live with a crummy musicplayer for a week until I can start bugging EzBoard about giving me EzSupporter.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I haven't had ezsup for like a year. It was weird at first, but I realised that I don't need 5 logins. Or an html signature. I only post here anymore, so I don't have to worry about ads. IT's not too bad. HEY EVERYONE! NICK'S GONE! LET'S CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THE FORUM COLORS WHILE WE STILL CAN! - Scott

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”