Changes

Delphi

Changes

Post by Delphi »

Scott, when you get a chance, could you remove Octavius' access here? He's not even an Antican citizen anymore, let alone someone I trust with such exchange here.

Kaiser Los III

Re: Changes

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Good point that he's no longer a citizen, but I'm going to wait a week or two to see if he comes back and because I don't want it to look like we're too quick to take sides in the whole dispute. I can't see him leaking any of our secrets anyway. Edité(e)(s) par: Kaiser Los III à: 8/25/05 2:00

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

I don't think he'd come back to Antica, and I'm pissed at Foghorn for leaving, because I have this feeling Octavius had to convince him a bit to do it. Then again a huge problem always was that ever-too-close relationship between Octavius and Foghorn... Anyway, it's up to you, but I don't trust that he wouldn't do anything evil at this point.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Foghorn's apparently a citizen here now I'm confused too

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I was considering makiing Foghorn Assistant Minister of Information and keep him in Yardistan. He'd be in a non-sensitive informational job (I was considering letting him tinker with the website wizard, with the md5-ized passwords removed along with any other information I think is too important) and be under my rule.Will that make you feel better? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

Quote:Then again a huge problem always was that ever-too-close relationship between Octavius and Foghorn...I do hope you're not eluding to something that... breaks the traffic laws.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Moose, that's grand. You have way too much work as it is; an assistant will do you good, and Fog's cool like that. I got a couple of other things he can deal with (not to mention that he has to keep up the nifty radio broadcasts) so hopefully he'll be busy.Delphi, I'm sorry, I really did try to convince him to stay the course in Antica, but he totally wanted out. If you have any suggestions, shoot.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Quote:I do hope you're not eluding to something that... breaks the traffic laws.I wasn't, but that would explain a lot if it were the case...

Olorix

Post by Olorix »

Haha, good times I've had on this forum here. Presumably you'll be removing my access soon.Remember kiddies, when you play with fire, you might get burnt!Kind regards,Olorix

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

*lights a match then blow it out...**explodes*

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Yes, Scott, please remove these two and add in Gemini, if you wouldn't mind.

Geminidc

Post by Geminidc »

Thanks for the access here. I appreciate it, though I'm not thrilled with the circumstances that made it possible.

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

In light of this:Quote:GSquid314: Your access to SEP has been removed because of threats you made in the Dinarchy forum. Octavius still has access as part of our seemingly futile attempt to prove we're friendly with the Republic and aren't going to be doing sneaky anti-Republic stuff in there.And not just that, but the berating Scott has undertaken against other members of the Republic. It is appalling and will be deeply considered in the future.I demand that my access to this forum be removed. Now. Edité(e)(s) par: OctaviusMe à: 9/4/05 8:23

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Octavius: Wow, what a bunch of whinos. We should remove your access based on the fact that you would probably take insult if we linked to your website. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edité(e)(s) par: osmose1000  à: 9/4/05 16:33

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

He said that or you're saying that to him?

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

To him. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Oh... well he can't see you anymore, I believe, I think Scott would have removed him by now, especially since he demanded such.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Now, but before? Who knows. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

What a mess. Majority rule don't work in mental insitutions...-NOFX

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”