Priorities

Olorix

Priorities

Post by Olorix »

I'm not trying to be an interferring pillock here, but do you guys realise the significance of what is happening the Landsraad right now ? An alliance with the GC is being ratified, and an alliance with Antica and other states which is WEAKER than the GC Alliance is getting shoved into oblivion. Rakesh has decided to return to Shireroth for a few days in order to try and turn SPEAR into some Atteran evil conspiracy, when all that is going to happen is that there will be an effectively weaker mutual assistance treaty than the Mango-Camel pact with the Grand Commonwealth. Below is from the new Mango-Camel PactQuote:The Parties agree that an armed attack or threat against one of them shall be considered an aattack or threat against both and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack or threat occurs, each of them, in excercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense will assist the Party so attacked or threatened by taking forthwith, such actions it deems necessary, including the use of force, to restore and maintain the security of the Contracting Parties.How is this any different to the SPEAR treaty ?The fact that Anticans have had access here (and Shirerothians likewise in our secret forums) for a very long time, and we've never pissed away anything that has been said really does tell you something about our trustworthiness. Does anyone seriously think we'd help in a plot to wipe out the foreign policy/intelligence gathering independence of Shireroth ?

Kaiser Alejian I

Re: Priorities

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

I was not informed of this treaty. I am very pissed about that. That's my secret statement. Why was I not told about this? No matter. I've allready made up my mind...

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

I think you should take that up with Scott, perhaps. He was my initial contact regarding this and was Shireroth's representative. Your Kaisers change too frequently as to have one as a delegate, and he was, like I said, the original one I spoke to. Don't get me wrong, be pissed, but I certainly think that you shouldn't be against this because of that.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Wait. Scott was the last Kaiser you talked to? That was a long while ago. We've had several Kaisers since. This is insane. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

No, Scott is the reason I'm here. Scott is my opposite number in Shireroth; my counterpart to my being Director of the AMI. This was something initially discussed as a security issue, then evolved a bit.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”