Treaty of Northfloating

Scott Alexander

Treaty of Northfloating

Post by Scott Alexander »

The Treaty of NorthfloatingARTICLE ONE: Lac Glacei shall be held jointly by Treesia and ShirerothARTICLE TWO: David Northworthy-Beckford shall be Governor-General of Lac Glacei. He may be removed or replaced at the discretion of Shireroth, with Treesian approval.ARTICLE THREE: Eoin Dornan shall retain the noble title of Grand Duke of Lac Glacei; this title shall, however, be purely honorary and not to be construed as giving any authority to govern.ARTICLE FOUR: The Governor-General will be given administrative access to the forum created by Ryan Caruso, which will become Lac Glacei's forum from this point forward.ARTICLE FIVE: Jacobus, Imperator will be given the honorary title of Emperor Emeritus, and will be used as a third party to resolve any future disputes between Treesia and Shireroth over the territory within the rules laid down by this treaty.ARTICLE SIX: Both Shireroth and Treesia affirm that Ryan Caruso has no claim whatsoever to Lac Glacei; he is, however, invited to remain in the territory as a cultural advisor and Grand Duke Emeritus, with all the honor this title may accord.ARTICLE SEVEN: Both Shireroth and Treesia will unite to fight any party illegitimately claiming Lac Glacei contrary to this treaty, particularly the aforementioned Mr. Caruso, should such an event occur.ARTICLE EIGHT: Both Shireroth or Treesia may, should they wish, trade their share of Lac Glacei to some third party should they wish to do so.ARTICLE NINE: Should either nation withdraw unilaterally from this treaty or collapse, Lac Glacei will revert fully to the control of the other. Should Shireroth and Treesia break off relations completely, the matter will be referred to the Emperor Emeritus for mediation, and his decision will be final.ARTICLE TEN: Treesia will publically and officially apologize for its past policy of confrontation with Shireroth and for its shady attempts to seize Shirerithian land.ARTICLE ELEVEN: Shireroth will publically and officially apologize to Treesia for consistently and flagrantly mocking their treaty names.ARTICLE TWELVE: Fido the Talking Dog will be reinstated as Knight-Councillor of Llacheu.ARTICLE THIRTEEN: Lac Glacei will be shaded in both red and yellow on the MCS map.ARTICLE FOURTEEN: Treesia recognizes Shireroth's full claim to Cognito and all other land it currently claims.ARTICLE FIFTEEN: Everyone agrees to finally forget all the bad feelings about the whole merger issue.ARTICLE SIXTEEN: Treesia and Shireroth reaffirm their long history of friendship and their strong cultural ties and agree to seek closer and friendlier relations in the future.

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Treaty of Northfloating

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Looks good to me.Although I'd like to take a moment -before- this treaty is passed to flagrantly mock the title of this treaty.Ha.Thank you. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Very ingenious title indeed...Need to check this forum more often...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Quote:ARTICLE FIVE: Jacobus, Imperator will be given the honorary title of Emperor Emeritus, and will be used as a third party to resolve any future disputes between Treesia and Shireroth over the territory within the rules laid down by this treaty.Noooo.. nooo nononono... Take him OUT of the loop. He's problematic. We can niether predict, trust nor control him. He should NOT be given power over Lac Glacei Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

He's not being given any real control. He's just being used to mediate in case Treesia and us disagree on something, something we definitely need - and better him than Ryan. My rationale for this was that this would keep him friendly to us, something that we may need in the future now that he's starting a micronation and in case something ever happens involving Jaris or Cognito, which are also closely linked to him.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Don't burn any bridges needlessly

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

I understand that you want to include Jacobus for obvious reasons, but I agree with erik entirely. I also don't think he has any claim to any position in LG because he essentially left it with us. It is ours. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Scott Alexander

Okay, what do you think of Emperor Emeritus without the mediation privileges, or vice versa?And if Jake doesn't get mediation, who do you think should? We do need someone.And what do you think of the treaty in general?

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I don't think we should give it to Jacobus. He has already motioned against our favor once (giving LG to warvoid). We want somebody more impartial, or at least more likely to rule in our favor.Otherwise, I like the treaty. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I still think this situation is rediculous.. that we are accually suffering for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Ryan NEVER control LG... It should NEVER have been put on the map... I don't think we should really have to give up anything to anyone.... Don't make me use the 3$ analogy... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*doesn't give own opinion, so he isn't hanged as a witch*

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Erik, we have nothing better to do than to sit and work this situation out. If it had never happened there would be nothing else going on. As it is, it's generating unforseen activity, so we might as well not regret it's happening. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

true... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

We will probably be getting all of Lac Glacei from Treesia for reasons that I am not at liberty to disclose yet.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

You aren't at liberty to disclose? Who here is going to run around blabbing it? There is a reason the access to this forum is limited... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Scott Alexander

It's more of an "I promised I wouldn't tell" thing as well as an "it's supposed to be a surprise" thing. The only reason I mentioned at all that we were going to get Lac Glacei is that this is a secret forum, and I'd appreciate it not leaving here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*nods to his secret agents as they dash into the shadows...*

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Would you please inform me via AIM so that I at least know. I have nobody to tell. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Poor nick....*prepares for invasion..* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*cackles*er... ok what? lol Edité(e)(s) par: Gman Russell à: 3/23/04 8:56 am

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I am now informed...i feel better now...and no evil invasion plots...goodnes.s.. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

None? At all??? Aw gee wilicurs...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I never said what I was invading...*prepares the YOHB* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

WE SHALL RIDE AGAIN!! Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

/MAUAHHAHHA Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

indeed...less than twenty four hours remain... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”