Dissolve the Duchy of Straylight

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

UEC

Re: Dissolve the Duchy of Straylight

Post by UEC »

Brookshire votes Aye, with the provision that it CAN come back.. should the time, place and people arise.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

Dissolve the Duchy of Straylight

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Ari Said it himself...it's nothing without him...since he was the only cit in SL and he is now gone...and as it has no Territory (it's water)...cits or gov, I propose it be dissolved.Yardistan Votes AYE...it was fun, but now it's done... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Well of course it can... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Elwynn/Novi D votes AYE. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

AYE cuz we have a policy of caving into peer presure

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Closed, passes unanimously. Alas, Straylight!

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”