Treaty with Aerlig

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiser Mors II

Re: Treaty with Aerlig

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Works for me.. Aye!And yes Eros this is a vote. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

For Her Light

Treaty with Aerlig

Post by For Her Light »

A Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Friendship between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Republic of Aerlig.Article 1Both parties recognize each other's sovereign and independent status and mutually disavow any act of aggression against the other, including aid to third parties engaged in aggressive action against the other nation.Article 2Both parties recognise the power and legitimacy of the other's justice system and agree to respect the decisions of the other. Article 3Either party may request aid from the other party in the event of a war or other crisis. Aid may be of a diplomatic, humanitarian, and/or military nature, and only given in the event of an aggressive attack by a third party. Neither party may act on behalf of the other in times of war or crisis without the expressed consent of the government of the other.Article 4Both parties agree to respect each others sovereignty and will not interfere in the internal affairs of the other.Article 5Both parties have the right to modify or withdraw from the treaty, provided the other party is informed five days in advance. As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Aye...Hush, you... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I heard that these fellas where allied up with Hell... Stjepan, any word on that? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

They're allied to practically everyone, but I haven't heard about Hell. They are allied with Pacary and Baracao, but I don't believe that will be a problem because it seems like we'll have some mutual interests soon As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Ok than... good to hear... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Shouldn't we be careful who we ally ourselves with? After all, our ally may be the ally of an unfriendly nation. I don't know whether or not this is being taken into consideration or not, if so please accept my apology at bringing this up. However if it is not, I would suggest that it be taken into consideration.Abstain -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I think this is simply a we won't attack you.... you won't attack us treaty my old friend... And we have a clause at the bottom that let's us leave if we need to... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

A lot can happen in 5 days within the micronational community. -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

True.... true.... but we could always change it to shorter.. or something.. it's a very open treaty. and since it requires no military support from us... it's not to binding.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Closed.. and PAsses Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”