Vote on current (In)dependence Issues

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Vote on current (In)dependence Issues

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I vote leave. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

The Kitanus Fields vote for independence...(although I agree with Scott's opinion in the Skyline about Duel Citzenships, should our Kaiseress allow it...) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Lord Raglan

Vote on current (In)dependence Issues

Post by Lord Raglan »

As requested by the Kaiseress and the only Thane, I start a vote by this legislative body on the issue of Shireroth's future.You may vote in one of two ways, either:Independence from Tymaria _______Continuing being a part of Tymaria _______The effects of either have been already discussed. For those that have missed that, a vote for continuing being a part of Tymaria is for the dissolving of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth; a vote for independence from Tymaria is for seceding from Tymaria and keeping the Imperial Republic alive.This vote will follow regular legislative rules of the Landsraad Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of DefenseSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Shireroth should be saved. I vote for independence.We will discuss the concept of dual-citizenships after this vote, if we need to. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of DefenseSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I guess I oughta go read the latest issue...As Duke(and Kaiseress) of Brookshire I cast my 1 vote for independance... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Out of a sincere belief that this is best not only for Shireroth but for Tymaria as well, I vote:YEA

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I cast my vote in favor of independence So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Independence. Fenrir screams in icy rage...Nelig brings an end to age...Cerberus cries for freedom to roam...Gormr destroys enemiesÂ’ home...Freki is armed and ready to slay...Geri does things in his own way...Roci clamps in awesome bite...Gyoro kills in darkest night...Wolven spirit and wolven name;beware to those of wolvenbane...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

My vote is in favor of independence. Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Voting on the Issue has been closed.Though the time has not passed for the closing of this bill, a majority of the votes in this house has been reached in an unimanous vote. The total number of votes in this chamber as of this moment is 9.5 votes.Counting the votes, the Landsraad has voted in a decision of 6 to 0 of independence from Tymaria.Kaiseress, the Landsraad gives its blessing to any move by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth to secede from the United Republic of Tymaria. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of DefenseSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”