Lighthouse Treaty

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Jacobus Loki

Lighthouse Treaty

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Runs in, posts Treaty, leaves.
Treaty of Friendship between Shireroth and Lighthouse City State.

We, the undersigned, do agree to the following:

1. That full recognition shall be extended to the other party of the treaty as a sovereign micronation; including over their websites, forums and MCS land; and claims of annexation by any third party shall be refuted unless it can be proved beyond reasonable doubt that the other party agrees to the annexation.

2. That each party has the right to appoint an ambassador to the other party, and each party is allowed to demand immediate removal of the ambassador at any time since arrival and with only a week's notice.

3. That full diplomatic immunity is extended to the chief of state of Lighthouse City State.
; and to his appointed Ambassador and their accompanying retinue; and likewise full diplomatic immunity is extended to the Kaiser of Shireroth; the Minister of the Exterior; and to his appointed Ambassador and their accompanying retinue. These diplomatic immunities shall extend to all future rulers of both nations and their respective delegates and ministers.

4. That both parties agree to not interfere in the domestic policies of the other party save for noting concerns raised via a note from the Ambassador.

5. That both parties acknowledge their mutual friendship, and that both parties agree to resolve any mutual disputes in a peaceful manner, with the binding arbitration of a neutral third party.

6. That each party shall support the other's MCS claims, and the entry of either into intermicronational organizations.

7. That neither party shall commit or condone an attack on the other, and will seek to share information in the case of imminent attack; and that they shall share intelligence regarding possible plots and plans by third parties against either party, or against the general micronational peace.

8. That neither party shall harbor, aid or otherwise support those that are willing to overthrow the legitimate government of either micronation.

9. That both parties shall remain open and accessible visitors from one another, barring national emergencies or other such security issues.

10. That both parties shall be given the right to extradition of those deemed criminal in either party. The detained individual shall be handed over to the authorities of the petitioning micronation and the other must comply with the petition within a period of no greater than seven days.

11. That trade shall be opened between both parties for mutually beneficial exchange, and the economic growth of both.

12. That either party seeking to amend this treaty shall inform the other of this request, and that all amendments must be made with mutual consent;

13. That the cancellation of this treaty must be undertaken via a written notice publicly posted in both parties' embassies for a minimum period of seven days before the annulment date;

14. That any deliberate violation of the aforementioned articles constitutes the cancellation of this treaty.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Andreas the Wise

Re: Lighthouse Treaty

Post by Andreas the Wise »

3. That full diplomatic immunity is extended to the chief of state of Lighthouse City State.
; and to his appointed Ambassador and their accompanying retinue;
Spacing is clearly wrong here.

Otherwise, AYE
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Demon of Fides

Post by Demon of Fides »

Aye
I am confusing, have a wiki article to help: Link-a-dink

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Aye.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

JA

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

aye
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I heard that their was a problem with the Lighthouse... should I still approve this treaty?
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

They dissolved, from what I understand. Pass it for the sake of passing it anyway
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Yeah, I got the same impression...

Meh... Passed.

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”