Elwynn Treaty

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Elwynn Treaty

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

ARTICLES OF PEACE, FRIENDSHIP AND COOPERATION BETWEEN THE ELWYNNESE REALM AND THE IMPERIAL REPUBLIC OF SHIREROTH

In desiring peace among brothers and sisters, the Elwynnese Realm and His Majesty the Kaiser of Shireroth appointed the following plenipotentaries;

FOR THE ELWYNNESE REALM:

[names]

FOR HIS MAJESTY THE KAISER OF SHIREROTH:

[name(s)]

Who, in good faith, negotiated the following articles of agreement:

Peace, friendship and cooperation shall from now on prevail between the Elwynnese Realm and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and between their respective peoples.

The border between the Elwynnese Realm and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth shall be delineated as depicted on the maps attatched in Schedules 1 of the present Treaty, as well as that the border within Tielion Loki, the city of peace for the two States, shall be drawn, from west, the Avenue of Zurvan, eastward, to the Khan Junction, from which the border shall continue on the Memorial Avenue.

Sharing roots in the areas of the arts, law and economy, the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Elwynnese Realm agree to cooperate in a good neighbourly fashion in the said areas, for their advancement and welfare of their respective peoples. In doing so, the Imperial Republic of Shireroth shall perform its outmost in gaining the approval of the SCUE member states for the Elwynnese Realm to join the economic area under the "Hurmu precedent".

This Treaty shall be in force indefinitely until terminated in accordance with its provisions. At any time after the ratification of this Treaty by both Parties, either Party may give notice to the other Party of its intention to terminate the Treaty, in which case the Treaty shall terminate one month after such notice has been given.

Nothing in this Treaty shall be construed to deny the right of either Party to request renegotiation or amendment of all or part of the Articles herein. Any amendment shall be subject to the agreement and ratification of both Parties.

This Treaty shall be ratified by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Elwynnese Realm in accordance with their respective constitutional processes and will enter into force on the date on which both Parties shall have ratified it.

In faith whereof, the appointed plenipotentiaries have signed the above Articles of Peace.

Done at Shirekeep, this [date].

[signatures]

SCHEDULE 1

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Re: Elwynn Treaty

Vote, discuss, all that stuff.

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

Might as well vote Aye
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

AYE

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

With relief and regret, aye.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Abstain....at best.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I see there are enough Ayes already. Audentior votes Abstain.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Aye.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

AYE, with a little sadness but more gladness this is resolved.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Aye: 5
Nay: 0
Abstain: 2

Passed.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”