Treaty with Batavië

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

andelarion

Treaty with Batavië

Post by andelarion »

Honourable Nobles in the Landsraad,

I present you the following treaty between Shireroth and Batavië for ratification. Batavië and Shireroth have friendly relations, and one of their citizens, Jonas, is also an active Shirerithian.

--------------------
Treaty of mutual recognition and friendship between Shireroth and Batavië

The government of the Democratic Kingdom of Batavië and the government of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, desirous of strengthening the cause of peace and furtherment of mutually beneficial relations between Batavië and Shireroth, have reached the following agreement:

1. Both parties grant each other recognition of the others sovereignty and legitimacy of the others government.

2. Both parties obligate themselves to desist from any act of violence, any aggressive action, and any attack on each other, either individually or jointly with other Powers.

3. Should disputes or conflicts arise between the contracparties over problems of one kind or another, both parties shall settle these disputes or conflicts exclusively through friendly exchange of opinion or, if necessary, through the establishment of arbitration commissions, the selection of which must be agreed upon by both parties.

4. All diplomatic parties from both parties will enjoy diplomatic immunity within the borders of each state, on the condition that their credentials have been accepted by and the diplomatic party hasn?t been expelled by the host nation.

5. Neither of both parties shall aid or otherwise support those that are willing to undermine each other's sovereignty.

6. This treaty will be effective when signed and ratified by each state.

7. Amendments to this treaty are allowed via mutual consent from both governments of the parties.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I would say: you can vote!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Elwynn - AYE (10)

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Barony of Lumina's Light--Aye

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Approved.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Letifer III

Post by Kaiser Letifer III »

that was efficient...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

As always, Your Majesty.

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”