DiploCorp Administration Act

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Fax Celestis

DiploCorp Administration Act

Post by Fax Celestis »

Changes the following:Quote:G. Ministry of the Exterior.The job of the Minister of the Exterior shall be to establish and maintain communications with bodies and/or nations outside the bounds of Shireroth. The Minster shall be vested with the power and responsibility of negotiating with foreign powers, and presenting the outcome of said negotiations to the Kaiser and/or Landsraad.To be changed to:Quote:G. Ministry of the Exterior.The job of the Minister of the Exterior shall be to establish and maintain communications with bodies and/or nations outside the bounds of Shireroth. The Minster shall be vested with the power and responsibility of negotiating with foreign powers, and presenting the outcome of said negotiations to the Kaiser and/or Landsraad. The Minister shall also be responsible for the administration and upkeep of the Shirerithian Diplomatic Corps, and is authorised to alter its structure as they see fit Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

osmose1000

Re: DiploCorp Administration Act

Post by osmose1000 »

I see no problem with this, as it doesn't do any damage if the Diplocorps fail.Yardistan Aye (7)And Oz, don't you still have one vote, or something? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Greater Brookshire was hoping for some discussion but decides that it'd better just vote AYE (6). Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Kildare votes Aye (9) and reminds Southern Halluci that it only has 1 vote at this time.As Praetor, I also warn you not to vote differently from what you have been allotted. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Naudia'Diva votes AYE (2)

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Yeesh Hypatia chill out.. I haven't been around for awhile and I'm sorry if I can't remember things some times.My vote changes to:The Barony of Southern Hallucination - Aye (1)

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

BAM, aye, 3. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Elwynn and Lac Glacei - Aye (2) Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

This bill has PASSED. Sorry that took so long.Aye: 30Nay: 0Abstain: 0 *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”