Adding the Citizen Distribution Act Act

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Zirandorthel

Adding the Citizen Distribution Act Act

Post by Zirandorthel »

Okay, it makes more sense to splice it in with Minister of Immigration duties. Quote:D. Minister of Immigration And Naturalization.The job of the Minister of Immigration and Naturalization shall be to maintain a means by which individuals may immigrate to and become citizens of Shireroth. The minister is vested with the responsibility of maintaining an up to date record of the citizenry of Shireroth. The Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization shall be vested with the duty of maintaining a periodic census of the population of Shireroth.1. If a new citizen applies, and leaves their preferred Subdivision choice as "Undecided" or empty, or does not otherwise specify a home territory, the Minister of Immigration has a duty to allocate the new citizen a place in an underpopulated Duchy or Barony. However, this in no way enables the Minister of Immigration force immigrants to join Duchies or Baronies against their will, nor shall they be forced to leave any Duchy or Barony.Okay, lords and ladies, this is a proposed Act. In accordance with the Citizen Distribution Act, this Act is to be instituted. Please vote Aye, Nay or Abstain to say whether you agree, disagree, or are neutral to the inclusion of the quoted text into the LawBook. All votes cast before 17th November are null and void.EDITED 17th NOVEMBER 2003 ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Edited by: Zirandorthel at: 11/17/03 9:45 am

Kaiser Erik

Re: Adding the Citizen Distribution Act..

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Referencing wouldn't be that bad an idea.. but why not just put it in the MiniImNat section? As a power granted. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot death yet...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Kitanus Fields - AYE - 2 Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I don't think this needs to be voted on, you already voted to add the Citizen Distribution Act to the LawBook, so I'm just checking how I should do it, Eros.Feel free to vote and all, just warning you that it probably won't serve a purpose ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Well In that case LOTH votes Aye (Two Pineapples and a Strawberry)

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Since voting is so much fun ...Alexandretta votes AYE (2)

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I havn't voted in to long....Aye (1)

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Quote:... Immigration to join Duchies ...should beQuote:... Immigration to force immigrants to join Duchies ...and if I haven't said this yet...Kildare votes YEA (6) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Thanks, Phoenix, strange I didn't spot that. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

AYE (2) Scott, you're so evil you should be Babkhan! - Tahmaseb Shah

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Aye, Brookshire (4) Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Aye, BAM; (2)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Since Eriana voted with oneGoldshire AYE (5) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote closes at midnight tomorrow. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

umm... Jadie... Eros already voted with two of Goldshire's six. Either his vote is voided or you are voting with three. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

No, you see, only votes made on or after 17th November 2003 will be counted, so the present vote count for the Duchy of Goldshire applies. Trust me, I got first class honours in Prætorial Jibber-Jabber at the University. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

oh... hehe, sorry, missed that... but didn't Goldshire grant Lunaris two votes? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I'de like to note no Duchy can cast more than 6 votes in any vote.... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'll only tally Jadie's vote as 4, then, because Eriana's vote of 1 doesn't apply because it was cast on the 16th. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*screams*I didn't see Eros' vote...sowwy.......*feels bad now*Since Eriana voted..it is my 3 votes...that should be counted.Sorry guys...*walks off* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Phoenix the Risen

umm... neither eros' nor eriana's vote is counted... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Vote closed.Aye 20Nay 0Abstain 0This vote is passed, with Aye having an infinite majority. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”