Treaty with Mediterranea

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Treaty with Mediterranea

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Goldshire votes AYE (4)and I as Kaiseress fully support this :) Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Treaty with Mediterranea

Post by Scott Alexander »

The Theocracy of Mediterranea is Sander's newish Phoenician nation and very creative/interesting/otherwise cool, although they do have a god named Yamm.WHEREAS the two countries of the IMPERIAL REPUBLIC OF SHIREROTH and the THEOCRACY OF MEDITERRANEA, having come into contact with one another and and finding their interests to be coincident, do desire to formalize and secure their cordial feelings, they do agree:FIRST, that each recognize the other as a sovereign and independent country, possessed of all the rights entailed therebySECOND, that each recognize the other as the sole legitimate owner of all territory, both physical and imaginary, which they claimTHIRD, that both countries commit to resolve all mutual disputes peacefully, using a neutral third partied agreed to by both should this prove impossible by normal channelsFOURTH, that both countries shall remain open and accessible to tourists and other visitors from one another, barring national emergencies or other such security issuesFIFTH, that proper channels of communication shall be opened between them, so as to facilitate dialogue and future cooperationSIXTH, that both countries shall tangibly demonstrate their good will and desire for one another to prosper by including a link to one another in their respective EZRings.SEVENTH, that a profitable fruit trade will be set up between the two countries in which we exchange mangos for yamms. Hyperborea votes YEA.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Abstain (6).Until I learn more of them, I shall keep my vote at abstain. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

abstain (4) for same reason... and also because we don't have an economy, therefore it is impossible to have a Profitable fruit trade. (and who are we supposing to profit? and in what way? technically in a closed system of two countries, wouldn't it be impossible for both to profit monetarily from eachother according to the first law of thermodynamics) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Kitanus Fields votes YEA (2)Are we the ones with the mangos? Or the Yamms?And a barter system doesn't need an established economy, Gryphon. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I didn't think so, but... he mentioned profit...Quote:SEVENTH, that a profitable fruit trade will be set up between the two countries in which we exchange mangos for yamms. and profit kinda implies economy... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Scott Alexander

That last part was a joke. I was making fun of the name of their god. Figures that he invokes his wrath against me by causing confusion in the Landsraad vote. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Aye (6)

Kaiseress Jadie

We have the mangos..they have the yamms.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Novi Dalmacija cast its two votes:1 – yea – cuz I like treaties and mangos1- nay – cuz I don’t want yamms – and no foreign godsAusti ScotBaron of Novi DalmacijaLeader: Halluci nation

Kaiseress Jadie

*smacks forehead*You do realize that basically means you are abstaining? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

This nation is going insane... I swear it....4 Yea... Just because.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Going??? GOING???We already were insane :DWe always have been Erik..I thought you knew that.. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

All depends on point of view... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

The point of view of an active citizen or the point of view of a hobbit that never even looks at Shireroth???*laughs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

A hobbit? Eh? Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Kaiseress Jadie

Sure.....a hobbit Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

My only concerns about this nation is that it is too new to consider a treaty with. And I am primarly concerned that they are another cult nation - I would hate to think this is Banana 2?I don't want to stand in the way of treaties so Elwynn will abstain.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

See I told you! – Erik points out.

Kaiseress Jadie

That wasn't pointing out Austi :b....that was just him playing devil's advocate... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

That's your point of view -

UEC

Post by UEC »

This has Passed...Y-N-A19-1-14This Treaty is PASSED! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”