Duke of Yardistan

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Aure I

Duke of Yardistan

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

As the current duke, JoeWhit, seems rather dead, and so does the Dutchy, I suggest we make Mezzastromix (Fax) Duke of Yardistan. Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Stone Jackabar

Re: Duke of Yardistan

Post by Stone Jackabar »

AYE YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

ABSTAIN.While I like Fax and think he deserves a noble title, Gman Russell joined Shireroth before he did, asked for a position of nobility before he did, and has just as much micronational experience and just as many services rendered to Shireroth in the past. I am abstaining because I am disappointed he keeps being overlooked in such matters.Also, watch JoeWhit come back at the last moment and say he was having computer problems the last three months but swears to become active again. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - LongchenpaEdited by: Scott Siskind  at: 7/7/03 6:35 pm

UEC

Post by UEC »

Damn it.. He has a point... We need to talk to Mari about freeing up Novi Dalmajia... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Nayfor same reason, and the fact that a) fax is already creating his newer nation, and b) fax is kildari, isn't he?and what is it about Joe's and computer trouble?"Joe Not-a-Rapist, premiering thursdays, this fall, on Fox"~SNL Joe Millionaire spoof Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

He is Brookshirerian I think right now.... Though Historically he has been of Kildare. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

So.....is Joe staying Duke of Yardistan or is Fax taking over? Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

technically... passes... but I think scott voted Nay.. as Do I. so it fails, because I think we wish to figure this out better... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Like how, just for example?I'm interested. May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I move that this act be suspended until the Feudal Holdings Act is concluded, as that act contains vital information to the outcome of this vote (to remove a duke, etc.). Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I second that call. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

okay then...since this got "postponed" and forgotten about...then I am going to close this and move it... Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

We still need a new Duke.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

well anyone have any suggestions? Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

Where did Gman get off to? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Ok.. Screw putting this on hold, We need a new noble in Yardistan.I nominate Greg, And Vote my 4 Aye votes for him. Since no one else is going to do it.. I shall set a time limit on the voting of this proposal to 4 days. After 4 days votes shall be tallied.. and we shall see if we oust the inactive(read: DEAD).. Joe Whitt...Good? Good. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

I don't get a vote, but I support this. May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

LOTH Votes AYE (6)

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

Sounds good to me....Gman is a good man *laughs*This half of Goldshire votes Aye. Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

okay..I need a couple more nobles to vote!!!!! But it seems like it is going to pass....how bout this in the next 24 hours....if someone has a problem with Gman Russell becoming the duke of Yardistan just post here. If no one posts...then he will be the next duke :)

UEC

Post by UEC »

I have no objection.. but should/when this passes.. things in Yardistan are going to get... INTERESTING........ E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Scott Alexander

What about Nick? I feel we should give Nick his ancestral home back and give Greg the next place that opens up.

Scott Alexander

GMan has asked me to announce to this body that he will step out of the race in favor of Nick because of Nick's long-standing attachment to Yardistan, although he also wants to register his annoyance with the fact that something like this is always coming up.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Nick said something about making a Barony in Yardistan for Greg.. so He'll get something.. Don't worry greg..hehe Things have been confuseing lately.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Er... FWIW, I support making Nick the duke of Yardistan... In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to a Finn.

UEC

Post by UEC »

FWIW? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

I support Nick is Greg is sure he wants to drop out.Good luck to you Nick..I think you have the Landsraad's support. :)

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

$ wtf fwiwFWIW: for what it's worth In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to a Finn.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Passes? Nick=Duke of Yardistan? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Methinks so...congrats Nick...you are now the Duke of Yardistan :)*changes titles and throws a party*

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”